A new approach for modeling patient overall radiosensitivity and predicting multiple toxicity endpoints for breast cancer patients.
De Ruyck, K
De Schrijver, S
De Sutter, C
De Neve, W
West, Catharine M L
AffiliationDepartment of Radiotherapy and Experimental Cancer Research , Ghent University , Ghent , Belgium
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractEvaluation of patient characteristics inducing toxicity in breast radiotherapy, using simultaneous modeling of multiple endpoints.
CitationA new approach for modeling patient overall radiosensitivity and predicting multiple toxicity endpoints for breast cancer patients. 2018:1-9 Acta Oncol
- In vitro cellular radiosensitivity in relationship to late normal tissue reactions in breast cancer patients: a multi-endpoint case-control study.
- Authors: Vandevoorde C, Depuydt J, Veldeman L, De Neve W, Sebastià N, Wieme G, Baert A, De Langhe S, Philippé J, Thierens H, Vral A
- Issue date: 2016 Dec
- Standardized Total Average Toxicity score: a scale- and grade-independent measure of late radiotherapy toxicity to facilitate pooling of data from different studies.
- Authors: Barnett GC, West CM, Coles CE, Pharoah PD, Talbot CJ, Elliott RM, Tanteles GA, Symonds RP, Wilkinson JS, Dunning AM, Burnet NG, Bentzen SM
- Issue date: 2012 Mar 1
- Relationship between in vitro chromosomal radiosensitivity of peripheral blood lymphocytes and the expression of normal tissue damage following radiotherapy for breast cancer.
- Authors: Barber JB, Burrill W, Spreadborough AR, Levine E, Warren C, Kiltie AE, Roberts SA, Scott D
- Issue date: 2000 May
- Clinical and cosmetic results of breast boost radiotherapy in early breast cancer: a randomized study between electron and photon.
- Authors: Rajan SS, Sharma SC, Kumar N, Kumar R, Singh G, Singh R, Tomar P
- Issue date: 2014 Oct-Dec
- Clinical correlations between late normal tissue endpoints after radiotherapy: implications for predictive assays of radiosensitivity.
- Authors: Bentzen SM, Overgaard M, Overgaard J
- Issue date: 1993