Rechallenge with BRAF-directed treatment in metastatic melanoma: A multi-institutional retrospective study.
Di Giacomo, A
de Rosa, F
Lorigan, Paul C
AffiliationThe Christie NHS Foundation Trust, and University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractMost metastatic melanoma patients treated with BRAF inhibitors (BRAFi) ± MEK inhibitors (MEKi) eventually progress on treatment. Along with acquired resistance due to genetic changes, epigenetic mechanisms that could be reversed after BRAFi discontinuation have been described. The purpose of this study was to analyse retrospectively outcomes for patients retreated with BRAF-directed therapy.
CitationRechallenge with BRAF-directed treatment in metastatic melanoma: A multi-institutional retrospective study. 2018, 91:116-124 Eur J Cancer
JournalEuropean Journal of Cancer
- BRAF and MEK inhibitors rechallenge as effective treatment for patients with metastatic melanoma.
- Authors: Cybulska-Stopa B, Rogala P, Czarnecka AM, Galus Ł, Dziura R, Rajczykowski M, Kubiatowski T, Wiśniewska M, Gęga-Czarnota A, Teterycz P, Ziobro M, Suwiński R, Mackiewicz J, Rutkowski P
- Issue date: 2020 Oct
- Upstream mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK) pathway inhibition: MEK inhibitor followed by a BRAF inhibitor in advanced melanoma patients.
- Authors: Goldinger SM, Zimmer L, Schulz C, Ugurel S, Hoeller C, Kaehler KC, Schadendorf D, Hassel JC, Becker J, Hauschild A, Dummer R, Dermatology Cooperative Oncology Group (DeCOG).
- Issue date: 2014 Jan
- Progression patterns under BRAF inhibitor treatment and treatment beyond progression in patients with metastatic melanoma.
- Authors: Hassel JC, Buder-Bakhaya K, Bender C, Zimmer L, Weide B, Loquai C, Ugurel S, Slynko A, Gutzmer R, German Dermatooncology Group (DeCOG/ADO).
- Issue date: 2018 Jan
- Acquired BRAF inhibitor resistance: A multicenter meta-analysis of the spectrum and frequencies, clinical behaviour, and phenotypic associations of resistance mechanisms.
- Authors: Johnson DB, Menzies AM, Zimmer L, Eroglu Z, Ye F, Zhao S, Rizos H, Sucker A, Scolyer RA, Gutzmer R, Gogas H, Kefford RF, Thompson JF, Becker JC, Berking C, Egberts F, Loquai C, Goldinger SM, Pupo GM, Hugo W, Kong X, Garraway LA, Sosman JA, Ribas A, Lo RS, Long GV, Schadendorf D
- Issue date: 2015 Dec
- Possible immune adverse events as predictors of durable response to BRAF inhibitors in patients with BRAF V600-mutant metastatic melanoma.
- Authors: Ben-Betzalel G, Baruch EN, Boursi B, Steinberg-Silman Y, Asher N, Shapira-Frommer R, Schachter J, Markel G
- Issue date: 2018 Sep