AuthorsHendry, Jolyon H
AffiliationCMPE, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractJack Fowler (formally Professor John Francis Fowler PhD, DSc, MD (Hon), FInstP, FRCR, FBIR, FAAPM, FASTRO, FACRO), who died on 1st December 2016 after a long career of 60 years, was a remarkable scientist and known to many in the field of clinical radiation biology as at the forefront of applying linear-quadratic dose-fractionation-time modelling to help improve a wide range of cancer treatments using radiotherapy.
CitationCommemoration of Jack Fowler's life, work, impact and legacy. 2018: Br J Radiol
JournalThe British Journal of Radiology
- Professor John Francis "Jack" Fowler, DSc FlnstP <sup>1</sup> , 1925-2016.
- Authors: Hendry PJ, Jones PB
- Issue date: 2017 Feb
- Radiation fractionation: the search for isoeffect relationships and mechanisms.
- Authors: Moulder JE, Seymour C
- Issue date: 2018 Aug
- Professor John Francis 'Jack' Fowler D.Sc. F.Inst.P. (1925-2016).
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- Obituary and Tribute to John "Jack" Francis Fowler, PhD, DSc (1925-2016).
- Authors: Harari PM, Ritter MA, van der Kogel AJ
- Issue date: 2017 Apr 1
- Professor Jack Fowler and Sir Oliver Scott.
- Authors: Jones B, Hendry J
- Issue date: 2017 Jan