AffiliationDivision of Cancer Sciences, Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health, University of Manchester, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAnal cancer: different epidemiological and clinical definitions. 2017, 46 (6):2091-2092 Int J Epidemiol
JournalInternational Journal of Epidemiology
- RE: Anal cancer: different epidemiological and clinical definitions.
- Authors: Islami F, Ferlay J, Lortet-Tieulent J, Bray F, Jemal A
- Issue date: 2017 Dec 1
- Human papillomavirus, anal cancer, and screening considerations among HIV-infected individuals.
- Authors: Cachay ER, Mathews WC
- Issue date: 2013 Apr-Jun
- The application of Kingdon's Multiple Streams Theory for human papillomavirus-related anal intraepithelial neoplasia.
- Authors: Walhart T
- Issue date: 2013 Nov
- The etiology and epidemiology of anal cancer.
- Authors: Welton ML, Sharkey FE, Kahlenberg MS
- Issue date: 2004 Apr
- Epidemiology of Anal Canal Cancer.
- Authors: Nelson VM, Benson AB 3rd
- Issue date: 2017 Jan