Bladder cancer and the National Cancer Data Base: New insight or misinformation?
AffiliationTranslational Radiobiology Group, Division of Cancer Sciences, Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health, University of Manchester, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre, The Christie Hospital National Health Service Foundation Trust, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBladder cancer and the National Cancer Data Base: New insight or misinformation? 2018 Cancer
- Outcomes of radical cystectomy for transitional cell carcinoma of the bladder: a contemporary series from the Bladder Cancer Research Consortium.
- Authors: Shariat SF, Karakiewicz PI, Palapattu GS, Lotan Y, Rogers CG, Amiel GE, Vazina A, Gupta A, Bastian PJ, Sagalowsky AI, Schoenberg MP, Lerner SP
- Issue date: 2006 Dec
- Unconventional Bladder Preservation: Factors Predicting Failure to Receive Definitive Surgery following Chemotherapy for Nonmetastatic Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer in the National Cancer Database.
- Authors: Kapadia AA, Martinez Acevedo A, Liu JJ, Garzotto M, Conlin M, Amling C, Kopp RP
- Issue date: 2018 Sep
- Low incidence of perioperative chemotherapy for stage III bladder cancer 1998 to 2003: a report from the National Cancer Data Base.
- Authors: David KA, Milowsky MI, Ritchey J, Carroll PR, Nanus DM
- Issue date: 2007 Aug
- Systemic treatment for invasive bladder cancer: neoadjuvant chemotherapy and laparoscopic radical cystectomy.
- Authors: Barret E, Sanchez-Salas R, Vallancien G
- Issue date: 2008 Jul-Aug
- Adjuvant chemotherapy for bladder cancer. Standard of care or unproven therapy?
- Authors: Bahnson RR, Smith D, Trump D
- Issue date: 1995 Apr