Long-term quality of life after cytoreductive surgery and heated intraperitoneal chemotherapy for pseudomyxoma peritonei: a prospective longitudinal study.
AuthorsStearns, Adam T
Fulford, Paul E
Wilson, Malcolm S
Renehan, Andrew G
O'Dwyer, Sarah T
AffiliationColorectal and Peritoneal Oncology Centre, The Christie Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractCytoreductive surgery (CRS) and hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC) are an established treatment for pseudomyxoma peritonei (PMP), but it is a major surgical procedure and may be associated with long-term morbidity. To date, health-related quality-of-life (HRQL) data among survivors are lacking.
CitationLong-term quality of life after cytoreductive surgery and heated intraperitoneal chemotherapy for pseudomyxoma peritonei: a prospective longitudinal study. 2018 Ann Surg Oncol
JournalAnnals of Surgical Oncology
- [A single-center clinical analysis of 65 cases of pseudomyxoma peritonei from appendiceal origin in the early stage].
- Authors: Ma RQ, Xia A, Zhai XC, Chen F, Xu HB
- Issue date: 2019 Sep 23
- Cytoreductive surgery and hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy in the management of pseudomyxoma peritonei: A single-center experience.
- Authors: Azzam AZ, Alyahya ZA, Wusaibie AAA, Amin TM
- Issue date: 2017 Nov
- Cytoreductive surgery and hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy for pseudomyxoma peritonei and appendix tumours in elderly patients: Is it justified?
- Authors: López-López V, Cascales-Campos PA, Gil E, Arevalo J, Gonzalez A, Gil J, Muñoz-Casares FC, Melero JT, Barrios P, Morales R, Ramos I, Ortega G, Camps B, González-Bayón L, Bretcha-Boix P, Farré-Alegre J, González-Moreno S, Parrilla P
- Issue date: 2017 Nov
- Survival after complete cytoreductive surgery and HIPEC for extensive pseudomyxoma peritonei.
- Authors: Benhaim L, Faron M, Gelli M, Sourrouille I, Honoré C, Delhorme JB, Elias D, Goere D
- Issue date: 2019 Jun
- Overall survival of pseudomyxoma peritonei and peritoneal mesothelioma patients after cytoreductive surgery and hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy can be predicted by computed tomography quantified sarcopenia.
- Authors: Galan A, Rousset P, Mercier F, Képénékian V, Valette PJ, Glehen O, Passot G
- Issue date: 2018 Nov