Variations in the practice of molecular radiotherapy and implementation of dosimetry: results from a European survey.
AuthorsSjögreen Gleisner, K
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Radiation Physics, Clinical Sciences Lund, Lund University, Lund, Sweden
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractCurrently, the implementation of dosimetry in molecular radiotherapy (MRT) is not well investigated, and in view of the Council Directive (2013/59/Euratom), there is a need to understand the current availability of dosimetry-based MRT in clinical practice and research studies. The aim of this study was to assess the current practice of MRT and dosimetry across European countries.
CitationVariations in the practice of molecular radiotherapy and implementation of dosimetry: results from a European survey. 2017, 4 (1):28 EJNMMI Phys
- Dosimetry-based treatment planning for molecular radiotherapy: a summary of the 2017 report from the Internal Dosimetry Task Force.
- Authors: Stokke C, Gabiña PM, Solný P, Cicone F, Sandström M, Gleisner KS, Chiesa C, Spezi E, Paphiti M, Konijnenberg M, Aldridge M, Tipping J, Wissmeyer M, Brans B, Bacher K, Kobe C, Flux G
- Issue date: 2017 Nov 21
- Whole-body dosimetry for individualized treatment planning of 131I-MIBG radionuclide therapy for neuroblastoma.
- Authors: Buckley SE, Chittenden SJ, Saran FH, Meller ST, Flux GD
- Issue date: 2009 Sep
- Whole-remnant and maximum-voxel SPECT/CT dosimetry in <sup>131</sup> I-NaI treatments of differentiated thyroid cancer.
- Authors: Mínguez P, Flux G, Genollá J, Delgado A, Rodeño E, Sjögreen Gleisner K
- Issue date: 2016 Oct
- Radioembolization of hepatocarcinoma with (90)Y glass microspheres: development of an individualized treatment planning strategy based on dosimetry and radiobiology.
- Authors: Chiesa C, Mira M, Maccauro M, Spreafico C, Romito R, Morosi C, Camerini T, Carrara M, Pellizzari S, Negri A, Aliberti G, Sposito C, Bhoori S, Facciorusso A, Civelli E, Lanocita R, Padovano B, Migliorisi M, De Nile MC, Seregni E, Marchianò A, Crippa F, Mazzaferro V
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Preclinical Pharmacokinetics and Dosimetry Studies of <sup>124</sup>I/<sup>131</sup>I-CLR1404 for Treatment of Pediatric Solid Tumors in Murine Xenograft Models.
- Authors: Marsh IR, Grudzinski J, Baiu DC, Besemer A, Hernandez R, Jeffery JJ, Weichert JP, Otto M, Bednarz BP
- Issue date: 2019 Oct