CONVERTed or not: what are the barriers to implementing the evidence? - Author's reply.
AffiliationDivision of Molecular and Clinical Cancer Sciences, School of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health, University of Manchester, Manchester M13 9PL
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCONVERTed or not: what are the barriers to implementing the evidence? - Author's reply. 2017, 18 (11):e628 Lancet Oncol
JournalThe Lancet Oncology
- Available evidence does not support serosorting as an HIV risk reduction strategy: author's reply.
- Authors: Cassels S, Menza TW, Goodreau SM, Golden MR
- Issue date: 2010 Mar 27
- The Tay syndrome. A reply to the author's reply.
- Authors: Rebora A, Crovato F
- Issue date: 1984 Nov
- Is There Enough Evidence for the Association of GNβ3 C825T Polymorphism With Functional Dyspepsia and Irritable Bowel Syndrome?: Author's Reply.
- Authors: Lee KJ
- Issue date: 2012 Jul
- Author's reply: The "deadman" concept in practice: should we believe a mathematical theory or accept the experimental evidence?
- Authors: Green RN, Donaldson OW, Evans SL, Kulkarni R
- Issue date: 2015 Feb
- Seroma after TEP, preventable or not? Author's reply.
- Authors: Fan JKM, Liu JW, Kim HJ
- Issue date: 2021 Feb