Mapping AcroQoL scores to EQ-5D to obtain utility values for patients with acromegaly.
AffiliationHealth Economics & Outcomes Research, IMS Health , Barcelona , Spain
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo estimate a preference-based single index for the disease-specific instrument (AcroQoL) by mapping it onto the EQ-5D to assist in future economic evaluations.
CitationMapping AcroQoL scores to EQ-5D to obtain utility values for patients with acromegaly. 2018:1-8 J Med Econ
JournalJournal of Medical Economics
- Mapping ALSFRS-R and ALSUI to EQ-5D in Patients with Motor Neuron Disease.
- Authors: Moore A, Young CA, Hughes DA
- Issue date: 2018 Nov
- Mapping CushingQOL scores to EQ-5D utility values using data from the European Registry on Cushing's syndrome (ERCUSYN).
- Authors: Badia X, Roset M, Valassi E, Franz H, Forsythe A, Webb SM
- Issue date: 2013 Dec
- Mapping analyses to estimate EQ-5D utilities and responses based on Oxford Knee Score.
- Authors: Dakin H, Gray A, Murray D
- Issue date: 2013 Apr
- Mapping health-related quality of life scores from FACT-G, FAACT, and FACIT-F onto preference-based EQ-5D-5L utilities in non-small cell lung cancer cachexia.
- Authors: Meregaglia M, Borsoi L, Cairns J, Tarricone R
- Issue date: 2019 Mar
- Generating EQ-5D-3L Utility Scores from the Dermatology Life Quality Index: A Mapping Study in Patients with Psoriasis.
- Authors: Davison NJ, Thompson AJ, Turner AJ, Longworth L, McElhone K, Griffiths CEM, Payne K, BADBIR Study Group.
- Issue date: 2018 Aug