Mapping AcroQoL scores to EQ-5D to obtain utility values for patients with acromegaly.
AffiliationHealth Economics & Outcomes Research, IMS Health , Barcelona , Spain
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo estimate a preference-based single index for the disease-specific instrument (AcroQoL) by mapping it onto the EQ-5D to assist in future economic evaluations.
CitationMapping AcroQoL scores to EQ-5D to obtain utility values for patients with acromegaly. 2018:1-8 J Med Econ
JournalJournal of Medical Economics
- Mapping of the acromegaly quality of life questionnaire to ED-5D-5L index score among patients with acromegaly.
- Authors: Wang K, Guo X, Yu S, Gao L, Wang Z, Zhu H, Xing B, Zhang S, Dong D
- Issue date: 2021 May 14
- Mapping ALSFRS-R and ALSUI to EQ-5D in Patients with Motor Neuron Disease.
- Authors: Moore A, Young CA, Hughes DA
- Issue date: 2018 Nov
- Mapping CushingQOL scores to EQ-5D utility values using data from the European Registry on Cushing's syndrome (ERCUSYN).
- Authors: Badia X, Roset M, Valassi E, Franz H, Forsythe A, Webb SM
- Issue date: 2013 Dec
- Generating EQ-5D-3L Utility Scores from the Dermatology Life Quality Index: A Mapping Study in Patients with Psoriasis.
- Authors: Davison NJ, Thompson AJ, Turner AJ, Longworth L, McElhone K, Griffiths CEM, Payne K, BADBIR Study Group.
- Issue date: 2018 Aug
- Development of a transformation model to derive general population-based utility: Mapping the pruritus-visual analog scale (VAS) to the EQ-5D utility.
- Authors: Park SY, Park EJ, Suh HS, Ha D, Lee EK
- Issue date: 2017 Aug