Risk scores for outpatient management of febrile neutropenia: Is the MASCC slipping?
AffiliationThe Christie, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRisk scores for outpatient management of febrile neutropenia: Is the MASCC slipping? 2017 Eur J Intern Med
JournalEuropean Journal of Internal Medicine
- Comparison of the MASCC and CISNE scores for identifying low-risk neutropenic fever patients: analysis of data from three emergency departments of cancer centers in three continents.
- Authors: Ahn S, Rice TW, Yeung SJ, Cooksley T
- Issue date: 2018 May
- Antimicrobial prophylaxis and outpatient management of fever and neutropenia in adults treated for malignancy: American Society of Clinical Oncology clinical practice guideline.
- Authors: Flowers CR, Seidenfeld J, Bow EJ, Karten C, Gleason C, Hawley DK, Kuderer NM, Langston AA, Marr KA, Rolston KV, Ramsey SD
- Issue date: 2013 Feb 20
- [Modalities of management of cancer patients with febrile neutropenia in the oncology emergency unit of Gustave-Roussy and their related costs].
- Authors: Borget I, Antoun S, Chachaty E, Gachot B, Alibay A, Di Palma M, Merad M
- Issue date: 2014 Oct
- CISNE or MASCC, which predictor is really the weakest in febrile neutropenia?
- Authors: Carmona-Bayonas A, Jiménez-Fonseca P
- Issue date: 2018 Apr
- Outpatient versus inpatient IV antibiotic management for pediatric oncology patients with low risk febrile neutropenia: a randomised trial.
- Authors: Orme LM, Babl FE, Barnes C, Barnett P, Donath S, Ashley DM
- Issue date: 2014 Aug