Final results of the large-scale multinational trial PROFILE 1005: efficacy and safety of crizotinib in previously treated patients with advanced/metastatic ALK-positive non-small-cell lung cancer.
AuthorsBlackhall, Fiona H
Ross Camidge, D
AffiliationInstitute of Cancer Sciences, Manchester University and Christie Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractCrizotinib is a potent, orally administered tyrosine kinase inhibitor approved for the treatment of anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK)-positive advanced non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC). We report final results from PROFILE 1005, the largest clinical trial to date for an ALK inhibitor in ALK-positive NSCLC.
CitationFinal results of the large-scale multinational trial PROFILE 1005: efficacy and safety of crizotinib in previously treated patients with advanced/metastatic ALK-positive non-small-cell lung cancer. 2017, 2 (3):e000219 ESMO Open
- Crizotinib in patients with advanced, inoperable inflammatory myofibroblastic tumours with and without anaplastic lymphoma kinase gene alterations (European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer 90101 CREATE): a multicentre, single-drug, prospective, non-randomised phase 2 trial.
- Authors: Schöffski P, Sufliarsky J, Gelderblom H, Blay JY, Strauss SJ, Stacchiotti S, Rutkowski P, Lindner LH, Leahy MG, Italiano A, Isambert N, Debiec-Rychter M, Sciot R, Van Cann T, Marréaud S, Nzokirantevye A, Collette S, Wozniak A
- Issue date: 2018 Jun
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration approval: crizotinib for treatment of advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer that is anaplastic lymphoma kinase positive.
- Authors: Malik SM, Maher VE, Bijwaard KE, Becker RL, Zhang L, Tang SW, Song P, Liu Q, Marathe A, Gehrke B, Helms W, Hanner D, Justice R, Pazdur R
- Issue date: 2014 Apr 15
- Activity and safety of ceritinib in patients with ALK-rearranged non-small-cell lung cancer (ASCEND-1): updated results from the multicentre, open-label, phase 1 trial.
- Authors: Kim DW, Mehra R, Tan DSW, Felip E, Chow LQM, Camidge DR, Vansteenkiste J, Sharma S, De Pas T, Riely GJ, Solomon BJ, Wolf J, Thomas M, Schuler M, Liu G, Santoro A, Sutradhar S, Li S, Szczudlo T, Yovine A, Shaw AT
- Issue date: 2016 Apr
- First-in-human, open-label dose-escalation and dose-expansion study of the safety, pharmacokinetics, and antitumor effects of an oral ALK inhibitor ASP3026 in patients with advanced solid tumors.
- Authors: Li T, LoRusso P, Maitland ML, Ou SH, Bahceci E, Ball HA, Park JW, Yuen G, Tolcher A
- Issue date: 2016 Mar 10
- Activity and safety of crizotinib in patients with ALK-positive non-small-cell lung cancer: updated results from a phase 1 study.
- Authors: Camidge DR, Bang YJ, Kwak EL, Iafrate AJ, Varella-Garcia M, Fox SB, Riely GJ, Solomon B, Ou SH, Kim DW, Salgia R, Fidias P, Engelman JA, Gandhi L, Jänne PA, Costa DB, Shapiro GI, Lorusso P, Ruffner K, Stephenson P, Tang Y, Wilner K, Clark JW, Shaw AT
- Issue date: 2012 Oct