Final results of the large-scale multinational trial PROFILE 1005: efficacy and safety of crizotinib in previously treated patients with advanced/metastatic ALK-positive non-small-cell lung cancer.
AuthorsBlackhall, Fiona H
Ross Camidge, D
AffiliationInstitute of Cancer Sciences, Manchester University and Christie Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractCrizotinib is a potent, orally administered tyrosine kinase inhibitor approved for the treatment of anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK)-positive advanced non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC). We report final results from PROFILE 1005, the largest clinical trial to date for an ALK inhibitor in ALK-positive NSCLC.
CitationFinal results of the large-scale multinational trial PROFILE 1005: efficacy and safety of crizotinib in previously treated patients with advanced/metastatic ALK-positive non-small-cell lung cancer. 2017, 2 (3):e000219 ESMO Open
- Crizotinib in patients with advanced, inoperable inflammatory myofibroblastic tumours with and without anaplastic lymphoma kinase gene alterations (European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer 90101 CREATE): a multicentre, single-drug, prospective, non-randomised phase 2 trial.
- Authors: Schöffski P, Sufliarsky J, Gelderblom H, Blay JY, Strauss SJ, Stacchiotti S, Rutkowski P, Lindner LH, Leahy MG, Italiano A, Isambert N, Debiec-Rychter M, Sciot R, Van Cann T, Marréaud S, Nzokirantevye A, Collette S, Wozniak A
- Issue date: 2018 Jun
- Activity and safety of brigatinib in ALK-rearranged non-small-cell lung cancer and other malignancies: a single-arm, open-label, phase 1/2 trial.
- Authors: Gettinger SN, Bazhenova LA, Langer CJ, Salgia R, Gold KA, Rosell R, Shaw AT, Weiss GJ, Tugnait M, Narasimhan NI, Dorer DJ, Kerstein D, Rivera VM, Clackson T, Haluska FG, Camidge DR
- Issue date: 2016 Dec
- Health-related quality of life in the randomized phase III trial of brigatinib vs crizotinib in advanced ALK inhibitor-naive ALK + non-small cell lung cancer (ALTA-1L).
- Authors: Garcia Campelo MR, Lin HM, Zhu Y, Pérol M, Jahanzeb M, Popat S, Zhang P, Camidge DR
- Issue date: 2021 May
- Patient-reported outcomes from the randomized phase III ALEX study of alectinib versus crizotinib in patients with ALK-positive non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Pérol M, Pavlakis N, Levchenko E, Platania M, Oliveira J, Novello S, Chiari R, Moran T, Mitry E, Nüesch E, Liu T, Balas B, Konopa K, Peters S
- Issue date: 2019 Dec
- Lorlatinib in patients with ALK-positive non-small-cell lung cancer: results from a global phase 2 study.
- Authors: Solomon BJ, Besse B, Bauer TM, Felip E, Soo RA, Camidge DR, Chiari R, Bearz A, Lin CC, Gadgeel SM, Riely GJ, Tan EH, Seto T, James LP, Clancy JS, Abbattista A, Martini JF, Chen J, Peltz G, Thurm H, Ou SI, Shaw AT
- Issue date: 2018 Dec