Systematic review of the empirical investigation of resources to support decision-making regarding BRCA1 and BRCA2 genetic testing in women with breast cancer.
Armstrong, Anne C
AffiliationFaculty of Health Sciences, University of Southampton, Southampton, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractIdentify existing resources developed and/or evaluated empirically in the published literature designed to support women with breast cancer making decisions regarding genetic testing for BRCA1/2 mutations.
CitationSystematic review of the empirical investigation of resources to support decision-making regarding BRCA1 and BRCA2 genetic testing in women with breast cancer. 2017 Patient Educ Couns
JournalPatient Education and Counseling
- Effectiveness of decision aids for female BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers: a systematic review.
- Authors: Krassuski L, Vennedey V, Stock S, Kautz-Freimuth S
- Issue date: 2019 Aug 1
- Information needs of mothers regarding communicating BRCA1/2 cancer genetic test results to their children.
- Authors: Tercyak KP, Peshkin BN, Demarco TA, Patenaude AF, Schneider KA, Garber JE, Valdimarsdottir HB, Schwartz MD
- Issue date: 2007 Fall
- Effect of a computer-based decision aid on knowledge, perceptions, and intentions about genetic testing for breast cancer susceptibility: a randomized controlled trial.
- Authors: Green MJ, Peterson SK, Baker MW, Harper GR, Friedman LC, Rubinstein WS, Mauger DT
- Issue date: 2004 Jul 28
- Development and testing of a decision aid for breast cancer prevention for women with a BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutation.
- Authors: Metcalfe KA, Poll A, O'Connor A, Gershman S, Armel S, Finch A, Demsky R, Rosen B, Narod SA
- Issue date: 2007 Sep
- Development of Breast Cancer Choices: a decision support tool for young women with breast cancer deciding whether to have genetic testing for BRCA1/2 mutations.
- Authors: Grimmett C, Brooks C, Recio-Saucedo A, Armstrong A, Cutress RI, Gareth Evans D, Copson E, Turner L, Meiser B, Wakefield CE, Eccles D, Foster C
- Issue date: 2019 Jan