High prevalence of skin cancers and actinic keratoses in lung transplant recipients.
AffiliationDermatology Research Centre, The University of Queensland, and the Translational Research Institute, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHigh prevalence of skin cancers and actinic keratoses in lung transplant recipients. 2017, J Heart Lung Transplant
JournalThe Journal of heart and lung transplantation : the official publication of the International Society for Heart Transplantation
- Prevalence of Skin Cancer and Related Skin Tumors in High-Risk Kidney and Liver Transplant Recipients in Queensland, Australia.
- Authors: Iannacone MR, Sinnya S, Pandeya N, Isbel N, Campbell S, Fawcett J, Soyer PH, Ferguson L, Davis M, Whiteman DC, Green AC, STAR Study.
- Issue date: 2016 Jul
- Actinic keratoses, actinic field change and associations with squamous cell carcinoma in renal transplant recipients in Manchester, UK.
- Authors: Wallingford SC, Russell SA, Vail A, Proby CM, Lear JT, Green AC
- Issue date: 2015 Sep
- Skin cancers in renal transplant recipients: a description of the renal transplant cohort in Bern.
- Authors: Keller B, Braathen LR, Marti HP, Hunger RE
- Issue date: 2010
- Actinic keratosis among seafarers.
- Authors: Oldenburg M, Kuechmeister B, Ohnemus U, Baur X, Moll I
- Issue date: 2013 Nov
- Prevalence of precancerous skin lesions and non-melanoma skin cancer in Japanese-Brazilians in Bauru, São Paulo State, Brazil.
- Authors: Ishioka P, Marques SA, Hirai AT, Marques ME, Hirata SH, Yamada S
- Issue date: 2009 May