Dosimetry-based treatment planning for molecular radiotherapy: a summary of the 2017 report from the Internal Dosimetry Task Force.
AffiliationDepartment of Diagnostic Physics, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe European directive on basic safety standards (Council directive 2013/59 Euratom) mandates dosimetry-based treatment planning for radiopharmaceutical therapies. The directive comes into operation February 2018, and the aim of a report produced by the Internal Dosimetry Task Force of the European Association of Nuclear Medicine is to address this aspect of the directive. A summary of the report is presented.
CitationDosimetry-based treatment planning for molecular radiotherapy: a summary of the 2017 report from the Internal Dosimetry Task Force. 2017, 4(1): 27 EJNMMI Phys
- Variations in the practice of molecular radiotherapy and implementation of dosimetry: results from a European survey.
- Authors: Sjögreen Gleisner K, Spezi E, Solny P, Gabina PM, Cicone F, Stokke C, Chiesa C, Paphiti M, Brans B, Sandström M, Tipping J, Konijnenberg M, Flux G
- Issue date: 2017 Dec 4
- Revision of the Euratom Basic Safety Standards Directive--current status.
- Authors: Mundigl S
- Issue date: 2011 Mar
- Recommendations for clinical electron beam dosimetry: supplement to the recommendations of Task Group 25.
- Authors: Gerbi BJ, Antolak JA, Deibel FC, Followill DS, Herman MG, Higgins PD, Huq MS, Mihailidis DN, Yorke ED, Hogstrom KR, Khan FM
- Issue date: 2009 Jul
- Dosimetry overview: keeping score on the scorekeepers.
- Authors: Wessels BW, Siegel JA
- Issue date: 1997 Dec 15
- A literature review of electronic portal imaging for radiotherapy dosimetry.
- Authors: van Elmpt W, McDermott L, Nijsten S, Wendling M, Lambin P, Mijnheer B
- Issue date: 2008 Sep