A biomimetic tumor tissue phantom for validating diffusion-weighted MRI measurements.
AuthorsMcHugh, Damien J
Hubbard, Cristinacce PL
Parker, Geoff J M
AffiliationDivision of Informatics, Imaging and Data Sciences, The University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo develop a biomimetic tumor tissue phantom which more closely reflects water diffusion in biological tissue than previously used phantoms, and to evaluate the stability of the phantom and its potential as a tool for validating diffusion-weighted (DW) MRI measurements.
CitationA biomimetic tumor tissue phantom for validating diffusion-weighted MRI measurements. 2017 Magn Reson Med
JournalMagnetic Resonance in Medicine
- Liquid crystal phantom for validation of microscopic diffusion anisotropy measurements on clinical MRI systems.
- Authors: Nilsson M, Larsson J, Lundberg D, Szczepankiewicz F, Witzel T, Westin CF, Bryskhe K, Topgaard D
- Issue date: 2018 Mar
- Characterization of the diffusion coefficient of blood.
- Authors: Funck C, Laun FB, Wetscherek A
- Issue date: 2018 May
- Incomplete initial nutation diffusion imaging: An ultrafast, single-scan approach for diffusion mapping.
- Authors: Ianuş A, Shemesh N
- Issue date: 2018 Apr
- Co-electrospraying of tumour cell mimicking hollow polymeric microspheres for diffusion magnetic resonance imaging.
- Authors: Zhou FL, Wu H, McHugh DJ, Wimpenny I, Zhang X, Gough JE, Hubbard Cristinacce PL, Parker GJM
- Issue date: 2019 Aug
- Biomimetic phantom for cardiac diffusion MRI.
- Authors: Teh I, Zhou FL, Hubbard Cristinacce PL, Parker GJ, Schneider JE
- Issue date: 2016 Mar