Respiratory-gated (4D) contrast-enhanced FDG PET-CT for radiotherapy planning of lower oesophageal carcinoma: feasibility and impact on planning target volume.
AffiliationDepartment of Radiology, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, Leeds, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo assess the feasibility and potential impact on target delineation of respiratory-gated (4D) contrast-enhanced (18)Fluorine fluorodeoxyglucose (FDG) positron emission tomography - computed tomography (PET-CT), in the treatment planning position, for a prospective cohort of patients with lower third oesophageal cancer.
CitationRespiratory-gated (4D) contrast-enhanced FDG PET-CT for radiotherapy planning of lower oesophageal carcinoma: feasibility and impact on planning target volume. 2017, 17(1): 671 BMC Cancer
- Effectiveness of Respiratory-gated Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography for Radiotherapy Planning in Patients with Lung Carcinoma - A Systematic Review.
- Authors: Frood R, Prestwich R, Tsoumpas C, Murray P, Franks K, Scarsbrook A
- Issue date: 2018 Apr
- Integrating respiratory-gated PET-based target volume delineation in liver SBRT planning, a pilot study.
- Authors: Riou O, Serrano B, Azria D, Paulmier B, Villeneuve R, Fenoglietto P, Artenie A, Ortholan C, Faraggi M, Thariat J
- Issue date: 2014 Jun 2
- [Radiotherapy volume delineation based on (<sup>18</sup>F)-fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography for locally advanced or inoperable oesophageal cancer].
- Authors: Encaoua J, Abgral R, Leleu C, El Kabbaj O, Caradec P, Bourhis D, Pradier O, Schick U
- Issue date: 2017 Jun
- A prospective study to evaluate the impact of FDG-PET on CT-based radiotherapy treatment planning for oesophageal cancer.
- Authors: Leong T, Everitt C, Yuen K, Condron S, Hui A, Ngan SY, Pitman A, Lau EW, MacManus M, Binns D, Ackerly T, Hicks RJ
- Issue date: 2006 Mar
- Impact of tumour motion compensation and delineation methods on FDG PET-based dose painting plan quality for NSCLC radiation therapy.
- Authors: Thomas HM, Kinahan PE, Samuel JJE, Bowen SR
- Issue date: 2018 Feb