A prediction model for early death in non-small cell lung cancer patients following curative-intent chemoradiotherapy.
Price, Gareth J
de Ruysscher, D
AffiliationDepartment of Radiation Oncology (MAASTRO), Gb Department of Radiation Oncology , University of Michigan , Ann Arbor , MI , USA
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractEarly death after a treatment can be seen as a therapeutic failure. Accurate prediction of patients at risk for early mortality is crucial to avoid unnecessary harm and reducing costs. The goal of our work is two-fold: first, to evaluate the performance of a previously published model for early death in our cohorts. Second, to develop a prognostic model for early death prediction following radiotherapy.
CitationA prediction model for early death in non-small cell lung cancer patients following curative-intent chemoradiotherapy. 2017, Acta Oncol
- Developing and Validating a Survival Prediction Model for NSCLC Patients Through Distributed Learning Across 3 Countries.
- Authors: Jochems A, Deist TM, El Naqa I, Kessler M, Mayo C, Reeves J, Jolly S, Matuszak M, Ten Haken R, van Soest J, Oberije C, Faivre-Finn C, Price G, de Ruysscher D, Lambin P, Dekker A
- Issue date: 2017 Oct 1
- Pulmonary toxicity in Stage III non-small cell lung cancer patients treated with high-dose (74 Gy) 3-dimensional conformal thoracic radiotherapy and concurrent chemotherapy following induction chemotherapy: a secondary analysis of Cancer and Leukemia Group B (CALGB) trial 30105.
- Authors: Salama JK, Stinchcombe TE, Gu L, Wang X, Morano K, Bogart JA, Crawford JC, Socinski MA, Blackstock AW, Vokes EE, Cancer and Leukemia Group B.
- Issue date: 2011 Nov 15
- A Validated Prediction Model for Overall Survival From Stage III Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: Toward Survival Prediction for Individual Patients.
- Authors: Oberije C, De Ruysscher D, Houben R, van de Heuvel M, Uyterlinde W, Deasy JO, Belderbos J, Dingemans AM, Rimner A, Din S, Lambin P
- Issue date: 2015 Jul 15
- External validation of an NTCP model for acute esophageal toxicity in locally advanced NSCLC patients treated with intensity-modulated (chemo-)radiotherapy.
- Authors: Dankers FJWM, Wijsman R, Troost EGC, Tissing-Tan CJA, Kwint MH, Belderbos J, de Ruysscher D, Hendriks LE, de Geus-Oei LF, Rodwell L, Dekker A, Monshouwer R, Hoffmann AL, Bussink J
- Issue date: 2018 Nov
- Development and validation of a prognostic model using blood biomarker information for prediction of survival of non-small-cell lung cancer patients treated with combined chemotherapy and radiation or radiotherapy alone (NCT00181519, NCT00573040, and NCT00572325).
- Authors: Dehing-Oberije C, Aerts H, Yu S, De Ruysscher D, Menheere P, Hilvo M, van der Weide H, Rao B, Lambin P
- Issue date: 2011 Oct 1