Randomized study of etirinotecan pegol versus irinotecan as second-line treatment for metastatic colorectal cancer.
Saunders, Mark P
AffiliationUSC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center, 1441 Eastlake Ave Rm 3456, Los Angeles, CA
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractEtirinotecan pegol (EP) is a long-acting topoisomerase-I inhibitor designed to provide sustained exposure to SN-38 (active metabolite of irinotecan). This phase II study compared EP versus irinotecan as second-line treatment for KRAS-mutant, irinotecan-naïve, metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC).
CitationRandomized study of etirinotecan pegol versus irinotecan as second-line treatment for metastatic colorectal cancer. 2017, 80(6): 1161-1169 Cancer Chemother Pharmacol
JournalCancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology
- Randomized multicenter phase II trial comparing two schedules of etirinotecan pegol (NKTR-102) in women with recurrent platinum-resistant/refractory epithelial ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Vergote IB, Garcia A, Micha J, Pippitt C, Bendell J, Spitz D, Reed N, Dark G, Fracasso PM, Ibrahim EN, Armenio VA, Duska L, Poole C, Gennigens C, Dirix LY, Leung AC, Zhao C, Soufi-Mahjoubi R, Rustin G
- Issue date: 2013 Nov 10
- Etirinotecan pegol (NKTR-102) versus treatment of physician's choice in women with advanced breast cancer previously treated with an anthracycline, a taxane, and capecitabine (BEACON): a randomised, open-label, multicentre, phase 3 trial.
- Authors: Perez EA, Awada A, O'Shaughnessy J, Rugo HS, Twelves C, Im SA, Gómez-Pardo P, Schwartzberg LS, Diéras V, Yardley DA, Potter DA, Mailliez A, Moreno-Aspitia A, Ahn JS, Zhao C, Hoch U, Tagliaferri M, Hannah AL, Cortes J
- Issue date: 2015 Nov
- A multicenter, open-label, expanded phase 2 study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of etirinotecan pegol, a polymer conjugate of irinotecan, in women with recurrent platinum-resistant or refractory ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Rustin G, Vergote I, Micha JP, Duska LR, Reed N, Bendell J, Spitz D, Dark G, Hoch U, Tagliaferri M, Hannah AL, Garcia AA
- Issue date: 2017 Nov
- Etirinotecan Pegol (NKTR-102) in Third-line Treatment of Patients With Metastatic or Recurrent Non-Small-cell Lung Cancer: Results of a Phase II Study.
- Authors: Aggarwal C, Cohen RB, Yu E, Hwang WT, Bauml JM, Alley E, Evans TL, Langer CJ
- Issue date: 2018 Mar
- Health-related quality of life in patients with locally recurrent or metastatic breast cancer treated with etirinotecan pegol versus treatment of physician's choice: Results from the randomised phase III BEACON trial.
- Authors: Twelves C, Cortés J, O'Shaughnessy J, Awada A, Perez EA, Im SA, Gómez-Pardo P, Schwartzberg LS, Diéras V, Yardley DA, Potter DA, Mailliez A, Moreno-Aspitia A, Ahn JS, Zhao C, Hoch U, Tagliaferri M, Hannah AL, Rugo HS
- Issue date: 2017 May