Image guided radiation therapy strategies for pelvic lymph node irradiation in high-risk prostate cancer: motion and margins.
AffiliationDivision of Cancer Sciences, The University of Manchester, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, United Kingdom
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo quantify the relative motion of the pelvic lymph nodes (LNs), seminal vesicles (SV) and prostate and define indicative margins for image-guided radiotherapy based on bony anatomy or prostate correction strategies for a 3 or 6 degrees-of-freedom couch.
CitationImage guided radiation therapy strategies for pelvic lymph node irradiation in high-risk prostate cancer: motion and margins. 2017, Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys
JournalInternational Journal of RadiationOncology, Biology, Physics
- The role of seminal vesicle motion in target margin assessment for online image-guided radiotherapy for prostate cancer.
- Authors: Liang J, Wu Q, Yan D
- Issue date: 2009 Mar 1
- Clinical application of high-dose, image-guided intensity-modulated radiotherapy in high-risk prostate cancer.
- Authors: Bayley A, Rosewall T, Craig T, Bristow R, Chung P, Gospodarowicz M, Ménard C, Milosevic M, Warde P, Catton C
- Issue date: 2010 Jun 1
- A novel approach for evaluation of prostate deformation and associated dosimetric implications in IGRT of the prostate.
- Authors: Mayyas E, Kim J, Kumar S, Liu C, Wen N, Movsas B, Elshaikh MA, Chetty IJ
- Issue date: 2014 Sep
- Margin evaluation in the presence of deformation, rotation, and translation in prostate and entire seminal vesicle irradiation with daily marker-based setup corrections.
- Authors: Mutanga TF, de Boer HC, van der Wielen GJ, Hoogeman MS, Incrocci L, Heijmen BJ
- Issue date: 2011 Nov 15
- An IGRT margin concept for pelvic lymph nodes in high-risk prostate cancer.
- Authors: Groher M, Kopp P, Drerup M, Deutschmann H, Sedlmayer F, Wolf F
- Issue date: 2017 Sep