Image guided radiation therapy strategies for pelvic lymph node irradiation in high-risk prostate cancer: motion and margins.
AffiliationDivision of Cancer Sciences, The University of Manchester, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, United Kingdom
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo quantify the relative motion of the pelvic lymph nodes (LNs), seminal vesicles (SV) and prostate and define indicative margins for image-guided radiotherapy based on bony anatomy or prostate correction strategies for a 3 or 6 degrees-of-freedom couch.
CitationImage guided radiation therapy strategies for pelvic lymph node irradiation in high-risk prostate cancer: motion and margins. 2017, Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys
JournalInternational Journal of RadiationOncology, Biology, Physics
- Plan Selection in Proton Therapy of Locally Advanced Prostate Cancer with Simultaneous Treatment of Multiple Targets.
- Authors: Pilskog S, Abal B, Øvrelid KS, Engeseth GM, Ytre-Hauge KS, Hysing LB
- Issue date: 2020 Mar 1
- Evaluation of margins in pelvic lymph nodes and prostate radiotherapy and the impact of bladder and rectum on prostate position.
- Authors: Marnouche EA, Hadadi K, Abdelhak M, Benlemlih M, Hommadi M, Zaghba N, Andaloussi Saghir K, Elmarjany M, Sifat H, Mansouri H
- Issue date: 2021 Apr
- The role of seminal vesicle motion in target margin assessment for online image-guided radiotherapy for prostate cancer.
- Authors: Liang J, Wu Q, Yan D
- Issue date: 2009 Mar 1
- Clinical application of high-dose, image-guided intensity-modulated radiotherapy in high-risk prostate cancer.
- Authors: Bayley A, Rosewall T, Craig T, Bristow R, Chung P, Gospodarowicz M, Ménard C, Milosevic M, Warde P, Catton C
- Issue date: 2010 Jun 1
- A novel approach for evaluation of prostate deformation and associated dosimetric implications in IGRT of the prostate.
- Authors: Mayyas E, Kim J, Kumar S, Liu C, Wen N, Movsas B, Elshaikh MA, Chetty IJ
- Issue date: 2014 Sep