Relapse-free survival as a surrogate for overall survival in the evaluation of stage II-III melanoma adjuvant therapy.
Lorigan, Paul C
de Schaetzen, G
AffiliationEuropean Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer Headquarters, Brussels, Belgium
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe assessed whether relapse-free survival (RFS; time until recurrence/death) is a valid surrogate for overall survival (OS) among resected stage II-III melanoma patients through a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
CitationRelapse-free survival as a surrogate for overall survival in the evaluation of stage II-III melanoma adjuvant therapy. 2018, 110 (1): J Natl Cancer Inst
JournalJournal of the National Cancer Institute
- Ulceration and stage are predictive of interferon efficacy in melanoma: results of the phase III adjuvant trials EORTC 18952 and EORTC 18991.
- Authors: Eggermont AM, Suciu S, Testori A, Kruit WH, Marsden J, Punt CJ, Santinami M, Salès F, Schadendorf D, Patel P, Dummer R, Robert C, Keilholz U, Yver A, Spatz A
- Issue date: 2012 Jan
- Long-term results of the randomized phase III trial EORTC 18991 of adjuvant therapy with pegylated interferon alfa-2b versus observation in resected stage III melanoma.
- Authors: Eggermont AM, Suciu S, Testori A, Santinami M, Kruit WH, Marsden J, Punt CJ, Salès F, Dummer R, Robert C, Schadendorf D, Patel PM, de Schaetzen G, Spatz A, Keilholz U
- Issue date: 2012 Nov 1
- Long term follow up of the EORTC 18952 trial of adjuvant therapy in resected stage IIB-III cutaneous melanoma patients comparing intermediate doses of interferon-alpha-2b (IFN) with observation: Ulceration of primary is key determinant for IFN-sensitivity.
- Authors: Eggermont AM, Suciu S, Rutkowski P, Kruit WH, Punt CJ, Dummer R, Salès F, Keilholz U, de Schaetzen G, Testori A, EORTC Melanoma Group.
- Issue date: 2016 Mar
- Adjuvant high-dose interferon for cutaneous melanoma is most beneficial for patients with early stage III disease.
- Authors: Anaya DA, Xing Y, Feng L, Huang X, Camacho LH, Ross MI, Gershenwald JE, Lee JE, Mansfield PF, Cormier JN
- Issue date: 2008 May 1
- Adjuvant Therapy for Melanoma.
- Authors: Agha A, Tarhini AA
- Issue date: 2017 May