Brentuximab vedotin in patients with relapsed or refractory Hodgkin lymphoma who are Ineligible for autologous stem cell transplant: A Germany and United Kingdom retrospective study.
Illidge, Timothy M
AffiliationDepartment I of Internal Medicine and German Hodgkin Study Group (GHSG), University Hospital of Cologne, Cologne
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractBrentuximab vedotin (BV) is an anti-CD30 antibody-drug conjugate licensed for the treatment of relapsed/refractory Hodgkin lymphoma (rrHL) following autologous stem cell transplant (ASCT) or at least two prior therapies when ASCT or multiagent chemotherapy is not an option. The objective of this study was to describe real-world outcomes with BV in patients with rrHL considered ASCT ineligible or who refuse ASCT.
CitationBrentuximab vedotin in patients with relapsed or refractory Hodgkin lymphoma who are Ineligible for autologous stem cell transplant: A Germany and United Kingdom retrospective study. 2017, Eur J Haematol
JournalEuropean Journal of Haematology
DescriptionLymphoma Research Team
- Real-world effectiveness of brentuximab vedotin versus physicians' choice chemotherapy in patients with relapsed/refractory Hodgkin lymphoma following autologous stem cell transplantation in the United Kingdom and Germany.
- Authors: Zagadailov EA, Corman S, Chirikov V, Johnson C, Macahilig C, Seal B, Dalal MR, Bröckelmann PJ, Illidge T
- Issue date: 2018 Jun
- Brentuximab vedotin as salvage treatment in Hodgkin lymphoma naïve transplant patients or failing ASCT: the real life experience of Rete Ematologica Pugliese (REP).
- Authors: Pavone V, Mele A, Carlino D, Specchia G, Gaudio F, Perrone T, Mazza P, Palazzo G, Guarini A, Loseto G, Eleonora P, Cascavilla N, Scalzulli P, Melpignano A, Quintana G, Di Renzo N, Tarantini G, Capalbo S
- Issue date: 2018 Oct
- The European Medicines Agency Review of Brentuximab Vedotin (Adcetris) for the Treatment of Adult Patients With Relapsed or Refractory CD30+ Hodgkin Lymphoma or Systemic Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma: Summary of the Scientific Assessment of the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use.
- Authors: Gravanis I, Tzogani K, van Hennik P, de Graeff P, Schmitt P, Mueller-Berghaus J, Salmonson T, Gisselbrecht C, Laane E, Bergmann L, Pignatti F
- Issue date: 2016 Jan
- Brentuximab vedotin in transplant-naive patients with relapsed or refractory hodgkin lymphoma: analysis of two phase I studies.
- Authors: Forero-Torres A, Fanale M, Advani R, Bartlett NL, Rosenblatt JD, Kennedy DA, Younes A
- Issue date: 2012
- Brentuximab Vedotin in Transplant-Naïve Relapsed/Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma: Experience in 30 Patients.
- Authors: Zinzani PL, Pellegrini C, Cantonetti M, Re A, Pinto A, Pavone V, Rigacci L, Celli M, Broccoli A, Argnani L, Pulsoni A
- Issue date: 2015 Dec