Do hand-addressed envelopes improve community response rates for a longitudinal study?
AffiliationInstitute of Health and Biomedical Innovation, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDo hand-addressed envelopes improve community response rates for a longitudinal study? 2017, J Eval Clin Pract
JournalJournal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
- Effect of handwritten, hand-stamped envelopes on response rate in a followup study of hip replacement patients.
- Authors: Tullar JM, Katz JN, Wright EA, Fossel AH, Phillips CB, Maher NE, Losina E
- Issue date: 2004 Jun 15
- Impact of distal median neuropathy on handwriting performance for patients with carpal tunnel syndrome in office and administrative support occupations.
- Authors: Kuo LC, Hsu HM, Wu PT, Lin SC, Hsu HY, Jou IM
- Issue date: 2014 Jun
- Translation and cross-cultural adaptation of the Detailed Assessment of Speed of Handwriting 17+ to Brazilian Portuguese: conceptual, item and semantic equivalence.
- Authors: Cardoso MH, Capellini SA
- Issue date: 2018 Feb 19
- Effect on survey response rate of hand written versus printed signature on a covering letter: randomised controlled trial [ISRCTN67566265].
- Authors: McKenzie-McHarg K, Tully L, Gates S, Ayers S, Brocklehurst P
- Issue date: 2005 Aug 9
- Three-dimensional movement analysis of handwriting in subjects with mild hemiparesis.
- Authors: Harada T, Okajima Y, Takahashi H
- Issue date: 2010 Aug