Hormonal and reproductive factors and incidence of basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma in a large, prospective cohort.
Green, Adèle C
AffiliationDepartment of Population Health, QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute, Queensland, Australia
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHormonal and reproductive factors and incidence of basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma in a large, prospective cohort. 2017, J Am Acad Dermatol
JournalJournal of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Reproductive factors, exogenous hormone use and incidence of melanoma among women in the United States.
- Authors: Donley GM, Liu WT, Pfeiffer RM, McDonald EC, Peters KO, Tucker MA, Cahoon EK
- Issue date: 2019 Apr
- Female Estrogen-Related Factors and Incidence of Basal Cell Carcinoma in a Nationwide US Cohort.
- Authors: Cahoon EK, Kitahara CM, Ntowe E, Bowen EM, Doody MM, Alexander BH, Lee T, Little MP, Linet MS, Freedman DM
- Issue date: 2015 Dec 1
- Incidence ratio of basal cell carcinoma to squamous cell carcinoma equalizes with age.
- Authors: Chahal HS, Rieger KE, Sarin KY
- Issue date: 2017 Feb
- Skin cancer by state and territory.
- Authors: Pollack A, McGrath M, Henderson J, Britt H
- Issue date: 2014 Aug
- Basal-cell carcinoma in temperate and tropical Australia.
- Authors: Czarnecki D, Collins N, Meehan C, O'Brien T, Leahy S, Nash C
- Issue date: 1992 Apr 1