Characterisation and risk assessment of venous thromboembolism in gastrointestinal cancers.
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, the Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester M20 4BX
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo characterise venous thromboembolism (VTE) in gastrointestinal cancer and assess the clinical utility of risk stratification scoring.
CitationCharacterisation and risk assessment of venous thromboembolism in gastrointestinal cancers. 2017, 9 (9):363-371 World J Gastrointest Oncol
JournalWorld Journal of Gastrointestinal Oncology
- Influence of type 2 diabetes mellitus on Khorana venous thromboembolism risk in colorectal cancer patients.
- Authors: Wang R, Liu R, Zhao L, Xu D, Hu L
- Issue date: 2017 Jul
- The risk of venous thromboembolism in cancer patients receiving chemotherapy: a meta-analysis with systematic review.
- Authors: Bao Y, Wan X, Fu J, Wu B
- Issue date: 2021 Feb
- Risk stratification for the development of venous thromboembolism in hospitalized patients with cancer.
- Authors: Parker A, Peterson E, Lee AYY, de Wit C, Carrier M, Polley G, Tien J, Wu C
- Issue date: 2018 Jul
- Incidence, outcome and risk stratification tools for venous thromboembolism in advanced pancreatic cancer - A retrospective cohort study.
- Authors: Kruger S, Haas M, Burkl C, Goehring P, Kleespies A, Roeder F, Gallmeier E, Ormanns S, Westphalen CB, Heinemann V, Rank A, Boeck S
- Issue date: 2017 Sep
- The Khorana score for the prediction of venous thromboembolism in patients with pancreatic cancer.
- Authors: van Es N, Franke VF, Middeldorp S, Wilmink JW, Büller HR
- Issue date: 2017 Feb