AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSpotlight on circulating tumour cells. 2017, 6 (4):396 Transl Lung Cancer Res
JournalTranslational Lung Cancer Research
- Circulating tumour cells and circulating free nucleic acid as prognostic and predictive biomarkers in colorectal cancer.
- Authors: Lim SH, Becker TM, Chua W, Caixeiro NJ, Ng WL, Kienzle N, Tognela A, Lumba S, Rasko JE, de Souza P, Spring KJ
- Issue date: 2014 Apr 28
- Circulating tumour cells and circulating nucleic acids as a measure of tumour dissemination in non-metastatic colorectal cancer surgery.
- Authors: Lim SH, Spring KJ, de Souza P, MacKenzie S, Bokey L
- Issue date: 2015 Mar
- Disseminated and circulating tumour cells and their role in breast cancer.
- Authors: Čabiňaková M, Tesařová P
- Issue date: 2012
- Heterogeneity of circulating epithelial tumour cells from individual patients with respect to expression profiles and clonal growth (sphere formation) in breast cancer.
- Authors: Pizon M, Zimon D, Carl S, Pachmann U, Pachmann K, Camara O
- Issue date: 2013
- Single-cell mRNA profiling reveals transcriptional heterogeneity among pancreatic circulating tumour cells.
- Authors: Lapin M, Tjensvoll K, Oltedal S, Javle M, Smaaland R, Gilje B, Nordgård O
- Issue date: 2017 May 31