Preoperative chemoradiation with capecitabine, irinotecan and cetuximab in rectal cancer: significance of pre-treatment and post-resection RAS mutations.
Saunders, Mark P
AffiliationDepartment of Oncology, North Wales Cancer Treatment Centre, Bodelwyddan, Denbighshire LL18 5UJ
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe influence of EGFR pathway mutations on cetuximab-containing rectal cancer preoperative chemoradiation (CRT) is uncertain.
CitationPreoperative chemoradiation with capecitabine, irinotecan and cetuximab in rectal cancer: significance of pre-treatment and post-resection RAS mutations. 2017 Br J Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Preoperative chemoradiation with cetuximab, irinotecan, and capecitabine in patients with locally advanced resectable rectal cancer: a multicenter Phase II study.
- Authors: Kim SY, Hong YS, Kim DY, Kim TW, Kim JH, Im SA, Lee KS, Yun T, Jeong SY, Choi HS, Lim SB, Chang HJ, Jung KH
- Issue date: 2011 Nov 1
- KRAS mutation status and clinical outcome of preoperative chemoradiation with cetuximab in locally advanced rectal cancer: a pooled analysis of 2 phase II trials.
- Authors: Kim SY, Shim EK, Yeo HY, Baek JY, Hong YS, Kim DY, Kim TW, Kim JH, Im SA, Jung KH, Chang HJ
- Issue date: 2013 Jan 1
- ICECREAM: randomised phase II study of cetuximab alone or in combination with irinotecan in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer with either KRAS, NRAS, BRAF and PI3KCA wild type, or G13D mutated tumours.
- Authors: Segelov E, Waring P, Desai J, Wilson K, Gebski V, Thavaneswaran S, Elez E, Underhill C, Pavlakis N, Chantrill L, Nott L, Jefford M, Khasraw M, Day F, Wasan H, Ciardiello F, Karapetis C, Joubert W, van Hazel G, Haydon A, Price T, Tejpar S, Tebbutt N, Shapiro J
- Issue date: 2016 May 31
- Mutational and clinical predictors of pathologic complete response in the treatment of locally advanced rectal cancer.
- Authors: Russo AL, Ryan DP, Borger DR, Wo JY, Szymonifka J, Liang WY, Kwak EL, Blaszkowsky LS, Clark JW, Allen JN, Zhu AX, Berger DL, Cusack JC, Mamon HJ, Haigis KM, Hong TS
- Issue date: 2014 Mar
- Clinical activity of FOLFIRI plus cetuximab according to extended gene mutation status by next-generation sequencing: findings from the CAPRI-GOIM trial.
- Authors: Ciardiello F, Normanno N, Maiello E, Martinelli E, Troiani T, Pisconti S, Giuliani F, Barone C, Cartenì G, Rachiglio AM, Montesarchio V, Tonini G, Rizzi D, Cinieri S, Bordonaro R, Febbraro A, De Vita F, Orditura M, Fenizia F, Lambiase M, Rinaldi A, Tatangelo F, Botti G, Colucci G
- Issue date: 2014 Sep