Developing and validating a survival prediction model for NSCLC patients through distributed learning across 3 countries.
El Naqa, I
Ten Haken, R
van Soest, J
Price, Gareth J
de Ruysscher, D
AffiliationDepartment of Radiation Oncology (MAASTRO), GROW-School for Oncology and Developmental Biology, Maastricht University Medical Centre, Maastricht
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTools for survival prediction for non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients treated with chemoradiation or radiation therapy are of limited quality. In this work, we developed a predictive model of survival at 2 years. The model is based on a large volume of historical patient data and serves as a proof of concept to demonstrate the distributed learning approach.
CitationDeveloping and validating a survival prediction model for NSCLC patients through distributed learning across 3 countries. 2017, 99 (2):344-352 Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics
- A Validated Prediction Model for Overall Survival From Stage III Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: Toward Survival Prediction for Individual Patients.
- Authors: Oberije C, De Ruysscher D, Houben R, van de Heuvel M, Uyterlinde W, Deasy JO, Belderbos J, Dingemans AM, Rimner A, Din S, Lambin P
- Issue date: 2015 Jul 15
- Distributed learning: Developing a predictive model based on data from multiple hospitals without data leaving the hospital - A real life proof of concept.
- Authors: Jochems A, Deist TM, van Soest J, Eble M, Bulens P, Coucke P, Dries W, Lambin P, Dekker A
- Issue date: 2016 Dec
- A prediction model for early death in non-small cell lung cancer patients following curative-intent chemoradiotherapy.
- Authors: Jochems A, El-Naqa I, Kessler M, Mayo CS, Jolly S, Matuszak M, Faivre-Finn C, Price G, Holloway L, Vinod S, Field M, Barakat MS, Thwaites D, de Ruysscher D, Dekker A, Lambin P
- Issue date: 2018 Feb
- Development and validation of a prognostic model using blood biomarker information for prediction of survival of non-small-cell lung cancer patients treated with combined chemotherapy and radiation or radiotherapy alone (NCT00181519, NCT00573040, and NCT00572325).
- Authors: Dehing-Oberije C, Aerts H, Yu S, De Ruysscher D, Menheere P, Hilvo M, van der Weide H, Rao B, Lambin P
- Issue date: 2011 Oct 1
- Long-Term Survival after Salvage Surgery for Local Failure after Definitive Chemoradiation Therapy for Locally Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer.
- Authors: Schreiner W, Dudek W, Lettmaier S, Fietkau R, Sirbu H
- Issue date: 2018 Mar