Data-driven mapping of hypoxia-related tumor heterogeneity using DCE-MRI and OE-MRI.
AuthorsFeatherstone, Adam K
O'Connor, James P B
Williams, Kaye J
Matthews, Julian C
Parker, Geoff J M
AffiliationDivision of Informatics, Imaging & Data Sciences, The University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractPrevious work has shown that combining dynamic contrast-enhanced (DCE)-MRI and oxygen-enhanced (OE)-MRI binary enhancement maps can identify tumor hypoxia. The current work proposes a novel, data-driven method for mapping tissue oxygenation and perfusion heterogeneity, based on clustering DCE/OE-MRI data.
CitationData-driven mapping of hypoxia-related tumor heterogeneity using DCE-MRI and OE-MRI. 2017 Magn Reson Med
JournalMagnetic Resonance in Medicine
- Noninvasive tumor hypoxia measurement using magnetic resonance imaging in murine U87 glioma xenografts and in patients with glioblastoma.
- Authors: Linnik IV, Scott ML, Holliday KF, Woodhouse N, Waterton JC, O'Connor JP, Barjat H, Liess C, Ulloa J, Young H, Dive C, Hodgkinson CL, Ward T, Roberts D, Mills SJ, Thompson G, Buonaccorsi GA, Cheung S, Jackson A, Naish JH, Parker GJ
- Issue date: 2014 May
- Modified dixon-based renal dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI facilitates automated registration and perfusion analysis.
- Authors: de Boer A, Leiner T, Vink EE, Blankestijn PJ, van den Berg CAT
- Issue date: 2018 Jul
- Oxygen-enhanced MRI Is Feasible, Repeatable, and Detects Radiotherapy-induced Change in Hypoxia in Xenograft Models and in Patients with Non-small Cell Lung Cancer.
- Authors: Salem A, Little RA, Latif A, Featherstone AK, Babur M, Peset I, Cheung S, Watson Y, Tessyman V, Mistry H, Ashton G, Behan C, Matthews JC, Asselin MC, Bristow RG, Jackson A, Parker GJM, Faivre-Finn C, Williams KJ, O'Connor JPB
- Issue date: 2019 Jul 1
- Automation of pattern recognition analysis of dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI data to characterize intratumoral vascular heterogeneity.
- Authors: Han S, Stoyanova R, Lee H, Carlin SD, Koutcher JA, Cho H, Ackerstaff E
- Issue date: 2018 Mar
- Comparison of linear and nonlinear implementation of the compartmental tissue uptake model for dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI.
- Authors: Kallehauge JF, Sourbron S, Irving B, Tanderup K, Schnabel JA, Chappell MA
- Issue date: 2017 Jun