Antitumour activity and safety of enzalutamide in patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer previously treated with abiraterone acetate plus prednisone for >/=24 weeks in Europe.
Authorsde Bono, J
AffiliationThe Institute of Cancer Research, London, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractEnzalutamide and abiraterone acetate plus prednisone, which target the androgen receptor axis, have expanded the treatment of advanced prostate cancer. Retrospective analyses suggest some cross-resistance between these two drugs when used sequentially, but robust, prospective studies have not yet been reported.
CitationAntitumour activity and safety of enzalutamide in patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer previously treated with abiraterone acetate plus prednisone for >/=24 weeks in Europe. 2017 Eur Urol
- Clinical Outcomes from Androgen Signaling-directed Therapy after Treatment with Abiraterone Acetate and Prednisone in Patients with Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer: Post Hoc Analysis of COU-AA-302.
- Authors: Smith MR, Saad F, Rathkopf DE, Mulders PFA, de Bono JS, Small EJ, Shore ND, Fizazi K, Kheoh T, Li J, De Porre P, Todd MB, Yu MK, Ryan CJ
- Issue date: 2017 Jul
- Enzalutamide Antitumour Activity Against Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer Previously Treated with Docetaxel and Abiraterone: A Multicentre Analysis.
- Authors: Brasso K, Thomsen FB, Schrader AJ, Schmid SC, Lorente D, Retz M, Merseburger AS, von Klot CA, Boegemann M, de Bono J
- Issue date: 2015 Aug
- Efficacy of enzalutamide following abiraterone acetate in chemotherapy-naive metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer patients.
- Authors: Azad AA, Eigl BJ, Murray RN, Kollmannsberger C, Chi KN
- Issue date: 2015 Jan
- Updated interim efficacy analysis and long-term safety of abiraterone acetate in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer patients without prior chemotherapy (COU-AA-302).
- Authors: Rathkopf DE, Smith MR, de Bono JS, Logothetis CJ, Shore ND, de Souza P, Fizazi K, Mulders PF, Mainwaring P, Hainsworth JD, Beer TM, North S, Fradet Y, Van Poppel H, Carles J, Flaig TW, Efstathiou E, Yu EY, Higano CS, Taplin ME, Griffin TW, Todd MB, Yu MK, Park YC, Kheoh T, Small EJ, Scher HI, Molina A, Ryan CJ, Saad F
- Issue date: 2014 Nov
- Cabazitaxel Remains Active in Patients Progressing After Docetaxel Followed by Novel Androgen Receptor Pathway Targeted Therapies.
- Authors: Al Nakouzi N, Le Moulec S, Albigès L, Wang C, Beuzeboc P, Gross-Goupil M, de La Motte Rouge T, Guillot A, Gajda D, Massard C, Gleave M, Fizazi K, Loriot Y
- Issue date: 2015 Aug