Modulation of biomarker expression by Osimertinib: results of the paired tumor biopsy cohorts of the AURA Phase I trial.
Chih-Hsin Yang, J
Blackhall, Fiona H
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractOsimertinib is an oral, potent, irreversible EGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) selective for EGFR TKI and T790M resistance mutations. To enhance understanding of osimertinib's mechanism of action, we aimed to evaluate the modulation of key molecular biomarkers after osimertinib treatment in paired clinical samples from the phase I AURA trial.
CitationModulation of Biomarker Expression by Osimertinib: Results of the Paired Tumor Biopsy Cohorts of the AURA Phase I Trial. 2017 J Thorac Oncol
JournalJournal of Thoracic Oncology
- Association Between Plasma Genotyping and Outcomes of Treatment With Osimertinib (AZD9291) in Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
- Authors: Oxnard GR, Thress KS, Alden RS, Lawrance R, Paweletz CP, Cantarini M, Yang JC, Barrett JC, Jänne PA
- Issue date: 2016 Oct 1
- Osimertinib in Pretreated T790M-Positive Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer: AURA Study Phase II Extension Component.
- Authors: Yang JC, Ahn MJ, Kim DW, Ramalingam SS, Sequist LV, Su WC, Kim SW, Kim JH, Planchard D, Felip E, Blackhall F, Haggstrom D, Yoh K, Novello S, Gold K, Hirashima T, Lin CC, Mann H, Cantarini M, Ghiorghiu S, Jänne PA
- Issue date: 2017 Apr 20
- A Phase II Trial of Osimertinib in the Second-Line Treatment of Non-small Cell Lung Cancer with the EGFR T790M Mutation, Detected from Circulating Tumor DNA: LiquidLung-O-Cohort 2.
- Authors: Park CK, Cho HJ, Choi YD, Oh IJ, Kim YC
- Issue date: 2019 Apr
- Primary resistance to osimertinib due to SCLC transformation: Issue of T790M determination on liquid re-biopsy.
- Authors: Minari R, Bordi P, Del Re M, Facchinetti F, Mazzoni F, Barbieri F, Camerini A, Comin CE, Gnetti L, Azzoni C, Nizzoli R, Bortesi B, Rofi E, Petreni P, Campanini N, Rossi G, Danesi R, Tiseo M
- Issue date: 2018 Jan
- Osimertinib As First-Line Treatment of EGFR Mutation-Positive Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
- Authors: Ramalingam SS, Yang JC, Lee CK, Kurata T, Kim DW, John T, Nogami N, Ohe Y, Mann H, Rukazenkov Y, Ghiorghiu S, Stetson D, Markovets A, Barrett JC, Thress KS, Jänne PA
- Issue date: 2018 Mar 20