Mucormycosis infection in the upper limb: A salvageable condition.
AffiliationThe Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Wilmslow Road, Manchester, M20 3DL.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMucormycosis infection in the upper limb: A salvageable condition. 2017 J. Hosp. Infect.
JournalThe Journal of Hospital Infection
- High-pressure chemical injection injury to the hand: usually underestimated injury with major consequences.
- Authors: Sharma R, John JR, Sharma RK
- Issue date: 2019 Sep 8
- Negative-pressure wound therapy.
- Authors: Lesiak AC, Shafritz AB
- Issue date: 2013 Sep
- Use of giant-sized flow-through venous flap for simultaneous reconstruction of dual or multiple major arteries in salvage therapy for complex upper limb traumatic injury.
- Authors: Zheng DW, Li ZC, Shi RJ, Sun F, Xu L, Shou KS
- Issue date: 2016 Feb
- Principles of salvage in mutilating hand injuries.
- Authors: Brown HC, Williams HB, Woolhouse FM
- Issue date: 1968 May
- [Acute therapeutic measures for limb salvage Part 2 : Debridement, lavage techniques and anti-infectious strategies].
- Authors: Willy C, Stichling M, Müller M, Gatzer R, Kramer A, Back DA, Vogt D
- Issue date: 2016 May