Is immunity in cancer the key to improving clinical outcome?: Report on the International Symposium on Immunotherapy
AuthorsStern, Peter L
AffiliationDivision of Molecular & Clinical Cancer Sciences, School of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health, University of Manchester, Paterson Building, Wilmslow Road, Manchester M20 4BX, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationIs immunity in cancer the key to improving clinical outcome?: Report on the International Symposium on Immunotherapy, The Royal Society, London, UK, 12-13 May 2017. 2017, 5 (3):55-68 Ther Adv Vaccines
JournalTherapeutic Advances in Vaccines
- The Third Institute for Cancer Vaccines and Immunotherapy (ICVI) symposium on immunotherapy: May 12-13, 2017, Royal Society, London, UK.
- Authors: Dalgleish AG
- Issue date: 2018 May
- SAAD Annual Symposium 2013. Saturday 21 September, Royal Society of Medicine, London, UK.
- Authors: Ahmad F
- Issue date: 2014 Jan
- Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of osteoporosis in postmenopausal women and men from the age of 50 years in the UK.
- Authors: Compston J, Cooper A, Cooper C, Francis R, Kanis JA, Marsh D, McCloskey EV, Reid DM, Selby P, Wilkins M, National Osteoporosis Guideline Group (NOGG).
- Issue date: 2009 Feb 20
- Updates from the Fourth International Congress 'psoriasis: from gene to clinic', the Royal College of Physicians, London, UK, 1-3 December 2005.
- Authors: Camp RD
- Issue date: 2006 Dec
- Report on the 4th International Conference on the Adjuvant Therapy of Malignant Melanoma held at the Royal College of Physicians, London, UK, 15-16 March 2002.
- Authors: Retsas S, Falkson C, Spitler L
- Issue date: 2002 Jun