Cowan, Richard A
Matin, R N
AffiliationUniversity Hospital Birmingham, Birmingham, UKGuy's & St Thomas' NHS Trust, London
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe performed a national audit of extracorporeal photopheresis (ECP) in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) to gather information on number of treatment cycles, treatment duration and reason for stopping. UK Consensus Guidelines and European ECP Guidelines recommend that ECP can be considered for first-line treatment for erythrodermic CTCL patients with blood involvement [1,2,3]. Publications have shown effectiveness of ECP in early-stage MF, stage IA-IIA [4,5] and ECP is listed as a systemic treatment option in refractory early-stage MF in the National Comprehensive Cancer Network Guidelines . This article is protected by copyright. All rights reserved.
CitationUK national audit of extracorporeal photopheresis in CTCL. 2017 Br J Dermatol
JournalThe British Journal of Dermatology
DescriptionLymphoma Research Team
- U.K. consensus statement on the use of extracorporeal photopheresis for treatment of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma and chronic graft-versus-host disease.
- Authors: Scarisbrick JJ, Taylor P, Holtick U, Makar Y, Douglas K, Berlin G, Juvonen E, Marshall S, Photopheresis Expert Group.
- Issue date: 2008 Apr
- The role of extracorporeal photopheresis in the management of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma, graft-versus-host disease and organ transplant rejection: a consensus statement update from the UK Photopheresis Society.
- Authors: Alfred A, Taylor PC, Dignan F, El-Ghariani K, Griffin J, Gennery AR, Bonney D, Das-Gupta E, Lawson S, Malladi RK, Douglas KW, Maher T, Guest J, Hartlett L, Fisher AJ, Child F, Scarisbrick JJ
- Issue date: 2017 Apr
- Small-scale extracorporeal photopheresis for the treatment of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma: a report of 3 cases.
- Authors: Schreiner T, Gaczkowski A, Scharffetter-Kochanek K, Borberg H
- Issue date: 2005 Apr
- The effect of extracorporeal photopheresis alone or in combination therapy on circulating CD4(+) Foxp3(+) CD25(-) T cells in patients with leukemic cutaneous T-cell lymphoma.
- Authors: Shiue LH, Couturier J, Lewis DE, Wei C, Ni X, Duvic M
- Issue date: 2015 Jul
- Invasive squamous cell carcinoma with sporotrichoid metastasis in a patient with cutaneous T cell lymphoma treated with chronic extracorporeal photopheresis.
- Authors: Gmyrek R, Beer R, Elizeri Y, Oster MW, Silvers DN, Schneiderman P, Grossman ME
- Issue date: 1999 Oct