Data mining in oncology: The UKCAT project and the practicalities of working with routine patient data.
AffiliationThe University of Manchester, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationData mining in oncology: The UKCAT project and the practicalities of working with routine patient data.
- Can the UK Clinical Aptitude Test (UKCAT) select suitable candidates for interview?
- Authors: Turner R, Nicholson S
- Issue date: 2011 Oct
- Predictive validity of the UK clinical aptitude test in the final years of medical school: a prospective cohort study.
- Authors: Husbands A, Mathieson A, Dowell J, Cleland J, MacKenzie R
- Issue date: 2014 Apr 23
- Widening access to UK medical education for under-represented socioeconomic groups: modelling the impact of the UKCAT in the 2009 cohort.
- Authors: Tiffin PA, Dowell JS, McLachlan JC
- Issue date: 2012 Apr 17
- Does the UKCAT predict Year 1 performance in medical school?
- Authors: Lynch B, Mackenzie R, Dowell J, Cleland J, Prescott G
- Issue date: 2009 Dec
- Comparison of the sensitivity of the UKCAT and A Levels to sociodemographic characteristics: a national study.
- Authors: Tiffin PA, McLachlan JC, Webster L, Nicholson S
- Issue date: 2014 Jan 8