Radiographer screening for incidental pulmonary emboli on routine contrast-enhanced computerised tomography scans at a cancer centre.
AffiliationDepartment of Radiology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Wilmslow Road, Withington, Manchester M20 4BX, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo introduce and assess effectiveness of a radiographer-led screening programme for the detection of unsuspected pulmonary emboli on routine contrast-enhanced computed tomography (CT), and to evaluate radiographer response to this extended role.
CitationRadiographer screening for incidental pulmonary emboli on routine contrast-enhanced computerised tomography scans at a cancer centre. 2017 Clin Radiol
- Evaluation of pulmonary embolism in pediatric patients with nephrotic syndrome with dual energy CT pulmonary angiography.
- Authors: Zhang LJ, Wang ZJ, Zhou CS, Lu L, Luo S, Lu GM
- Issue date: 2012 Mar
- Segmental and subsegmental pulmonary arteries: evaluation with electron-beam versus spiral CT.
- Authors: Schoepf UJ, Helmberger T, Holzknecht N, Kang DS, Bruening RD, Aydemir S, Becker CR, Muehling O, Knez A, Haberl R, Reiser MF
- Issue date: 2000 Feb
- Computerised tomography for the detection of pulmonary emboli in intensive care patients--a retrospective cohort study.
- Authors: Licht A, Sibbald WJ, Levin PD
- Issue date: 2008 Jan
- Incidental detection of pulmonary emboli on routine MDCT of the chest.
- Authors: Storto ML, Di Credico A, Guido F, Larici AR, Bonomo L
- Issue date: 2005 Jan
- Computer-aided detection of acute pulmonary embolism with 64-slice multi-detector row computed tomography: impact of the scanning conditions and overall image quality in the detection of peripheral clots.
- Authors: Dewailly M, Rémy-Jardin M, Duhamel A, Faivre JB, Pontana F, Deken V, Bakai AM, Remy J
- Issue date: 2010 Jan