Registries on peritoneal surface malignancies throughout the world, their use and their options.
de Hingh, I
van der Speeten, K
O'Dwyer, Sarah T
AffiliationAarhus Universitet Hospital, Department of Surgery , Aarhus , Denmark
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe treatment of peritoneal surface malignancies ranges from palliative care to full cytoreductive surgery (CRS) and heated intraperitoneal chemotherapy, HIPEC. Ongoing monitoring of patient recruitment and volume is usually carried out through dedicated registries. With multiple registries available worldwide, we sought to investigate the nature, extent and value of existing worldwide CRS and HIPEC registries.
CitationRegistries on peritoneal surface malignancies throughout the world, their use and their options. 2017, 33(5): 528-533 Int J Hyperthermia
JournalInternational Journal of Hyperthermia
- Trends in cytoreductive surgery and hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy for the treatment of synchronous peritoneal carcinomatosis of colorectal origin in the Netherlands.
- Authors: Razenberg LG, van Gestel YR, Creemers GJ, Verwaal VJ, Lemmens VE, de Hingh IH
- Issue date: 2015 Apr
- Evaluation of cytoreductive surgery and hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy in a community setting: A cost-utility analysis of a hospital's initial experience and reflections on the health care system.
- Authors: Naffouje SA, O'Donoghue C, Salti GI
- Issue date: 2016 Apr
- Repeat Cytoreductive Surgery and HIPEC for Peritoneal Surface Malignancy and Peritoneal Carcinomatosis.
- Authors: Wong JF, Tan GH, Wang W, Soo KC, Teo MC
- Issue date: 2015 Jun
- Repeated cytoreductive surgery and hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy in peritoneal carcinomatosis from appendiceal cancer: analysis of survival outcomes.
- Authors: Sardi A, Jimenez WA, Nieroda C, Sittig M, Macdonald R, Gushchin V
- Issue date: 2013 Nov
- Repeated cytoreductive surgery (CRS) with hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC) in patients with recurrent peritoneal carcinomatosis.
- Authors: Vassos N, Förtsch T, Aladashvili A, Hohenberger W, Croner RS
- Issue date: 2016 Feb 24