Diagnostic tests for Cushing's syndrome differ from published guidelines: data from ERCUSYN.
Trainer, Peter J
AffiliationEuropean Journal of Endocrinology
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo evaluate which tests are performed to diagnose hypercortisolism in patients included in the European Registry on Cushing's syndrome (ERCUSYN), and to examine if their use differs from the current guidelines.
CitationDiagnostic tests for Cushing's syndrome differ from published guidelines: data from ERCUSYN. 2017, 176 (5):613-624 Eur J Endocrinol
JournalEuropean Journal of Endocrinology
- A comparison of the standard high dose dexamethasone suppression test and the overnight 8-mg dexamethasone suppression test for the differential diagnosis of adrenocorticotropin-dependent Cushing's syndrome.
- Authors: Dichek HL, Nieman LK, Oldfield EH, Pass HI, Malley JD, Cutler GB Jr
- Issue date: 1994 Feb
- Cushing's Syndrome: Screening and Diagnosis.
- Authors: Ceccato F, Boscaro M
- Issue date: 2016 Sep
- Effectiveness versus efficacy: the limited value in clinical practice of high dose dexamethasone suppression testing in the differential diagnosis of adrenocorticotropin-dependent Cushing's syndrome.
- Authors: Aron DC, Raff H, Findling JW
- Issue date: 1997 Jun
- Clinical laboratory findings and results of therapy in 55 patients with Cushing's syndrome.
- Authors: Erem C, Algün E, Ozbey N, Azezli A, Aral F, Orhan Y, Molvalilar S, Sencer E
- Issue date: 2003 Jan
- [Comparison of efficacy between the serum cortisol and 24 hour urine free cortisol in combined dexamethasone suppression test in the diagnosis of Cushing syndrome].
- Authors: Lu L, Chen JH, Zhu HJ, Song AL, Li M, Chen S, Pan H, Gong FY, Wang RZ, Xing B, Yao Y, Feng M, Lu ZL
- Issue date: 2016 Jul 19