Adjuvant interferon-α for the treatment of high-risk melanoma: An individual patient data meta-analysis.
AffiliationBirmingham Clinical Trials Unit, College of Medical and Dental Sciences, Public Health Building, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, B15 2TT, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractMany randomised trials assessing interferon-α (IFN-α) as adjuvant therapy for high-risk malignant melanoma have been undertaken. To better assess the role of IFN-α, an individual patient data (IPD) meta-analysis of these trials was undertaken.
CitationAdjuvant interferon-α for the treatment of high-risk melanoma: An individual patient data meta-analysis. 2017, 82:171-183 Eur J Cancer
JournalEuropean Journal of Cancer
- Interferon alpha adjuvant therapy in patients with high-risk melanoma: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Mocellin S, Pasquali S, Rossi CR, Nitti D
- Issue date: 2010 Apr 7
- Ulceration and stage are predictive of interferon efficacy in melanoma: results of the phase III adjuvant trials EORTC 18952 and EORTC 18991.
- Authors: Eggermont AM, Suciu S, Testori A, Kruit WH, Marsden J, Punt CJ, Santinami M, Salès F, Schadendorf D, Patel P, Dummer R, Robert C, Keilholz U, Yver A, Spatz A
- Issue date: 2012 Jan
- Interferon alpha for the adjuvant treatment of cutaneous melanoma.
- Authors: Mocellin S, Lens MB, Pasquali S, Pilati P, Chiarion Sileni V
- Issue date: 2013 Jun 18
- Relapse-Free Survival as a Surrogate for Overall Survival in the Evaluation of Stage II-III Melanoma Adjuvant Therapy.
- Authors: Suciu S, Eggermont AMM, Lorigan P, Kirkwood JM, Markovic SN, Garbe C, Cameron D, Kotapati S, Chen TT, Wheatley K, Ives N, de Schaetzen G, Efendi A, Buyse M
- Issue date: 2018 Jan 1
- Does adjuvant interferon-alpha for high-risk melanoma provide a worthwhile benefit? A meta-analysis of the randomised trials.
- Authors: Wheatley K, Ives N, Hancock B, Gore M, Eggermont A, Suciu S
- Issue date: 2003 Aug