Three-year safety of radium-223 dichloride in patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer and symptomatic bone metastases from phase 3 randomized Alpharadin in symptomatic prostate cancer trial.
Logue, John P
AffiliationThe Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust and Institute of Cancer Research, Sutton, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractIn Alpharadin in Symptomatic Prostate Cancer (ALSYMPCA) trial, radium-223 versus placebo prolonged overall survival with favorable safety in castration-resistant prostate cancer patients with symptomatic bone metastases. Long-term radium-223 monitoring underlies a comprehensive safety and risk/benefit assessment.
CitationThree-year safety of radium-223 dichloride in patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer and symptomatic bone metastases from phase 3 randomized Alpharadin in symptomatic prostate cancer trial. 2017 Eur Urol
- Efficacy and safety of radium-223 dichloride in patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer and symptomatic bone metastases, with or without previous docetaxel use: a prespecified subgroup analysis from the randomised, double-blind, phase 3 ALSYMPCA trial.
- Authors: Hoskin P, Sartor O, O'Sullivan JM, Johannessen DC, Helle SI, Logue J, Bottomley D, Nilsson S, Vogelzang NJ, Fang F, Wahba M, Aksnes AK, Parker C
- Issue date: 2014 Nov
- Efficacy and Safety of Radium-223 Dichloride in Symptomatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer Patients With or Without Baseline Opioid Use From the Phase 3 ALSYMPCA Trial.
- Authors: Parker C, Finkelstein SE, Michalski JM, O'Sullivan JM, Bruland Ø, Vogelzang NJ, Coleman RE, Nilsson S, Sartor O, Li R, Seger MA, Bottomley D
- Issue date: 2016 Nov
- Three-year follow-up of a phase II study of radium-223 dichloride in Japanese patients with symptomatic castration-resistant prostate cancer and bone metastases.
- Authors: Uemura H, Uemura H, Nagamori S, Wakumoto Y, Kimura G, Kikukawa H, Yokomizo A, Mizokami A, Kosaka T, Masumori N, Kawasaki Y, Yonese J, Nasu Y, Fukasawa S, Sugiyama T, Kinuya S, Hosono M, Yamaguchi I, Akagawa T, Matsubara N
- Issue date: 2019 May
- Alpha-emitter radium-223 in the management of solid tumors: current status and future directions.
- Authors: Nilsson S
- Issue date: 2014
- Effect of radium-223 dichloride on symptomatic skeletal events in patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer and bone metastases: results from a phase 3, double-blind, randomised trial.
- Authors: Sartor O, Coleman R, Nilsson S, Heinrich D, Helle SI, O'Sullivan JM, Fosså SD, Chodacki A, Wiechno P, Logue J, Widmark A, Johannessen DC, Hoskin P, James ND, Solberg A, Syndikus I, Vogelzang NJ, O'Bryan-Tear CG, Shan M, Bruland ØS, Parker C
- Issue date: 2014 Jun