Which patients with ES-SCLC are most likely to benefit from more aggressive radiotherapy: A secondary analysis of the Phase III CREST trial.
van Tinteren, H
van Dam, I
van der Leest, A
AffiliationVU University Medical Center, Amsterdam, Netherlands
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractIn ES-SCLC patients with residual intrathoracic disease after first-line chemotherapy, the addition of thoracic radiotherapy reduces the risk of intrathoracic recurrence, and improves 2-year survival. To identify patient subgroups for future trials investigating higher dose (extra)thoracic radiotherapy, we investigated the prognostic importance of number and sites of metastases in patients included in the CREST trial.
CitationWhich patients with ES-SCLC are most likely to benefit from more aggressive radiotherapy: A secondary analysis of the Phase III CREST trial. 2017, 108:150-153 Lung Cancer
- Clinical outcomes of extensive-stage small cell lung cancer patients treated with thoracic radiotherapy at different times and fractionations.
- Authors: Han J, Fu C, Li B
- Issue date: 2021 Mar 4
- Prognostic factors affecting the risk of thoracic progression in extensive-stage small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Fukui T, Itabashi M, Ishihara M, Hiyoshi Y, Kasajima M, Igawa S, Sasaki J, Masuda N
- Issue date: 2016 Mar 8
- Cost-Effectiveness of Thoracic Radiation Therapy for Extensive-Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer Using Evidence From the Chest Radiotherapy Extensive-Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer Trial (CREST).
- Authors: Patrice GI, Lester-Coll NH, Yu JB, Amdahl J, Delea TE, Patrice SJ
- Issue date: 2018 Jan 1
- Survival Outcomes With Thoracic Radiotherapy in Extensive-Stage Small-Cell Lung Cancer: A Propensity Score-Matched Analysis of the National Cancer Database.
- Authors: Tian S, Zhang X, Jiang R, Pillai RN, Owonikoko TK, Steuer CE, Saba NF, Pakkala S, Patel PR, Belani CP, Khuri FR, Curran WJ, Ramalingam SS, Behera M, Higgins KA
- Issue date: 2019 Nov
- Clinical outcomes of extensive stage small cell lung carcinoma patients treated with consolidative thoracic radiotherapy.
- Authors: Giuliani ME, Atallah S, Sun A, Bezjak A, Le LW, Brade A, Cho J, Leighl NB, Shepherd FA, Hope AJ
- Issue date: 2011 Nov