Which patients with ES-SCLC are most likely to benefit from more aggressive radiotherapy: A secondary analysis of the Phase III CREST trial.
van Tinteren, H
van Dam, I
van der Leest, A
AffiliationVU University Medical Center, Amsterdam, Netherlands
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractIn ES-SCLC patients with residual intrathoracic disease after first-line chemotherapy, the addition of thoracic radiotherapy reduces the risk of intrathoracic recurrence, and improves 2-year survival. To identify patient subgroups for future trials investigating higher dose (extra)thoracic radiotherapy, we investigated the prognostic importance of number and sites of metastases in patients included in the CREST trial.
CitationWhich patients with ES-SCLC are most likely to benefit from more aggressive radiotherapy: A secondary analysis of the Phase III CREST trial. 2017, 108:150-153 Lung Cancer
- Prognostic factors affecting the risk of thoracic progression in extensive-stage small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Fukui T, Itabashi M, Ishihara M, Hiyoshi Y, Kasajima M, Igawa S, Sasaki J, Masuda N
- Issue date: 2016 Mar 8
- Cost-Effectiveness of Thoracic Radiation Therapy for Extensive-Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer Using Evidence From the Chest Radiotherapy Extensive-Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer Trial (CREST).
- Authors: Patrice GI, Lester-Coll NH, Yu JB, Amdahl J, Delea TE, Patrice SJ
- Issue date: 2018 Jan 1
- Clinical outcomes of extensive stage small cell lung carcinoma patients treated with consolidative thoracic radiotherapy.
- Authors: Giuliani ME, Atallah S, Sun A, Bezjak A, Le LW, Brade A, Cho J, Leighl NB, Shepherd FA, Hope AJ
- Issue date: 2011 Nov
- Thoracic radiotherapy (TRT) improved survival in both oligo- and polymetastatic extensive stage small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Xu LM, Cheng C, Kang M, Luo J, Gong LL, Pang QS, Wang J, Yuan ZY, Zhao LJ, Wang P
- Issue date: 2017 Aug 23
- Metastatic location of extensive stage small-cell lung cancer: implications for thoracic radiation.
- Authors: Zhang H, Deng L, Wang X, Wang D, Teng F, Yu J
- Issue date: 2019 Oct