AffiliationCancer Science Institute of Singapore, National University of Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractLung cancer care is rapidly changing with advances in genomic testing, the development of next-generation targeted kinase inhibitors, and the continued broad study of immunotherapy in new settings and potential combinations. The IASLC and the Journal of Thoracic Oncology publish this annual update to help readers keep pace with these important developments. Experts in thoracic cancer and care provide focused updates across multiple areas including prevention and early detection, molecular diagnostics, pathology and staging, surgery, adjuvant therapy, radiotherapy, molecular targeted therapy, and immunotherapy for non-small cell lung cancer, small cell lung cancer, and mesothelioma. Quality and value of care and perspectives on the future of lung cancer research and treatment have also been included in this concise review.
CitationScientific advances in thoracic oncology 2016. 2017 J Thorac Oncol
JournalJournal of Thoracic Oncology
- Progress in the Management of Early-Stage Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer in 2017.
- Authors: Donington JS, Kim YT, Tong B, Moreira AL, Bessich J, Weiss KD, Colson YL, Wigle D, Osarogiagbon RU, Zweig J, Wakelee H, Blasberg J, Daly M, Backhus L, Van Schil P
- Issue date: 2018 Jun
- Scientific Advances in Lung Cancer 2015.
- Authors: Tsao AS, Scagliotti GV, Bunn PA Jr, Carbone DP, Warren GW, Bai C, de Koning HJ, Yousaf-Khan AU, McWilliams A, Tsao MS, Adusumilli PS, Rami-Porta R, Asamura H, Van Schil PE, Darling GE, Ramalingam SS, Gomez DR, Rosenzweig KE, Zimmermann S, Peters S, Ignatius Ou SH, Reungwetwattana T, Jänne PA, Mok TS, Wakelee HA, Pirker R, Mazières J, Brahmer JR, Zhou Y, Herbst RS, Papadimitrakopoulou VA, Redman MW, Wynes MW, Gandara DR, Kelly RJ, Hirsch FR, Pass HI
- Issue date: 2016 May
- Progress in the Management of Advanced Thoracic Malignancies in 2017.
- Authors: Ferrara R, Mezquita L, Besse B
- Issue date: 2018 Mar
- 2017-2018 Scientific Advances in Thoracic Oncology: Small Cell Lung Cancer.
- Authors: Zimmerman S, Das A, Wang S, Julian R, Gandhi L, Wolf J
- Issue date: 2019 May
- Biomolecular and clinical practice in malignant pleural mesothelioma and lung cancer: what thoracic surgeons should know.
- Authors: Opitz I, Bueno R, Lim E, Pass H, Pastorino U, Boeri M, Rocco G, ESTS Biology Club.
- Issue date: 2014 Oct