Magnetic resonance imaging and detection of metastases in prostate cancer: learning lessons from history.
AffiliationThe Christie and Salford Royal Hospitals, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMagnetic resonance imaging and detection of metastases in prostate cancer: learning lessons from history. 2017 Eur Urol
- Improving detection of clinically significant prostate cancer: magnetic resonance imaging/transrectal ultrasound fusion guided prostate biopsy.
- Authors: Rastinehad AR, Turkbey B, Salami SS, Yaskiv O, George AK, Fakhoury M, Beecher K, Vira MA, Kavoussi LR, Siegel DN, Villani R, Ben-Levi E
- Issue date: 2014 Jun
- Reproducibility of Multiparametric Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Fusion Guided Prostate Biopsy: Multi-Institutional External Validation by a Propensity Score Matched Cohort.
- Authors: Rastinehad AR, Abboud SF, George AK, Frye TP, Ho R, Chelluri R, Fascelli M, Shih J, Villani R, Ben-Levi E, Yaskiv O, Turkbey B, Choyke PL, Merino MJ, Wood BJ, Pinto PA
- Issue date: 2016 Jun
- [MRI of the prostate].
- Authors: Nörenberg D, Solyanik O, Schlenker B, Magistro G, Ertl-Wagner B, Clevert DA, Stief C, Reiser MF, D'Anastasi M
- Issue date: 2017 May
- Prostate Cancer Diagnosis on Repeat Magnetic Resonance Imaging-Transrectal Ultrasound Fusion Biopsy of Benign Lesions: Recommendations for Repeat Sampling.
- Authors: Chelluri R, Kilchevsky A, George AK, Sidana A, Frye TP, Su D, Fascelli M, Ho R, Abboud SF, Turkbey B, Merino MJ, Choyke PL, Wood BJ, Pinto PA
- Issue date: 2016 Jul
- Re: Prostate Cancer Detection with Magnetic Resonance-ultrasound Fusion Biopsy: The Role of Systematic and Targeted Biopsies.
- Authors: Mortezavi A, Eberli D
- Issue date: 2016 Nov