A multi-centre phase I trial of the PARP inhibitor olaparib in patients with relapsed chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, T-prolymphocytic leukaemia or mantle cell lymphoma.
AffiliationUniversity Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust, Birmingham
MetadataShow full item record
CitationA multi-centre phase I trial of the PARP inhibitor olaparib in patients with relapsed chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, T-prolymphocytic leukaemia or mantle cell lymphoma. 2017 Br J Haematol
JournalBritish Journal of Haematology
- The PARP inhibitor olaparib induces significant killing of ATM-deficient lymphoid tumor cells in vitro and in vivo.
- Authors: Weston VJ, Oldreive CE, Skowronska A, Oscier DG, Pratt G, Dyer MJ, Smith G, Powell JE, Rudzki Z, Kearns P, Moss PA, Taylor AM, Stankovic T
- Issue date: 2010 Nov 25
- Baseline clinical predictors of antitumor response to the PARP inhibitor olaparib in germline BRCA1/2 mutated patients with advanced ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Rafii S, Gourley C, Kumar R, Geuna E, Ern Ang J, Rye T, Chen LM, Shapira-Frommer R, Friedlander M, Matulonis U, De Greve J, Oza AM, Banerjee S, Molife LR, Gore ME, Kaye SB, Yap TA
- Issue date: 2017 Jul 18
- Enhanced cytotoxicity of PARP inhibition in mantle cell lymphoma harbouring mutations in both ATM and p53.
- Authors: Williamson CT, Kubota E, Hamill JD, Klimowicz A, Ye R, Muzik H, Dean M, Tu L, Gilley D, Magliocco AM, McKay BC, Bebb DG, Lees-Miller SP
- Issue date: 2012 Jun
- Olaparib does not cause clinically relevant QT/QTc interval prolongation in patients with advanced solid tumours: results from two phase I studies.
- Authors: Swaisland H, Plummer R, So K, Garnett S, Bannister W, Fabre MA, Dota C, Fielding A
- Issue date: 2016 Oct
- Low ATM protein expression and depletion of p53 correlates with olaparib sensitivity in gastric cancer cell lines.
- Authors: Kubota E, Williamson CT, Ye R, Elegbede A, Peterson L, Lees-Miller SP, Bebb DG
- Issue date: 2014