Treatment outcomes in 1p19q co-deleted/partially deleted gliomas.
AuthorsMcNamara, Mairéad G
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, Toronto, Canada
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractRadiotherapy with procarbazine, lomustine, and vincristine improves overall survival (OS) in patients with 1p19q co-deleted anaplastic oligodendroglioma/anaplastic oligoastrocytoma.
CitationTreatment Outcomes in 1p19q Co-deleted/Partially Deleted Gliomas. 2017, 44 (3):288-294 Can J Neurol Sci
JournalThe Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences
- 1p/19q codeletion and IDH1/2 mutation identified a subtype of anaplastic oligoastrocytomas with prognosis as favorable as anaplastic oligodendrogliomas.
- Authors: Jiang H, Ren X, Cui X, Wang J, Jia W, Zhou Z, Lin S
- Issue date: 2013 Jun
- Eighty percent survival rate at 15 years for 1p/19q co-deleted oligodendroglioma treated with upfront chemotherapy irrespective of tumor grade.
- Authors: Iwadate Y, Matsutani T, Hara A, Hirono S, Ikegami S, Kobayashi M, Ito D, Kawauchi D, Horiguchi K, Tamiya A, Higuchi Y
- Issue date: 2019 Jan
- Impact of 1p/19q codeletion and histology on outcomes of anaplastic gliomas treated with radiation therapy and temozolomide.
- Authors: Speirs CK, Simpson JR, Robinson CG, DeWees TA, Tran DD, Linette G, Chicoine MR, Dacey RG, Rich KM, Dowling JL, Leuthardt EC, Zipfel GJ, Kim AH, Huang J
- Issue date: 2015 Feb 1
- Combining two biomarkers, IDH1/2 mutations and 1p/19q codeletion, to stratify anaplastic oligodendroglioma in three groups: a single-center experience.
- Authors: Frenel JS, Leux C, Loussouarn D, Le Loupp AG, Leclair F, Aumont M, Mervoyer A, Martin S, Denis MG, Campone M
- Issue date: 2013 Aug
- Treatment updates regarding anaplastic oligodendroglioma and anaplastic oligoastrocytoma.
- Authors: Khan KA, Abbasi AN, Ali N
- Issue date: 2014 Dec