A national survey of current practices of preparation and management of radical prostate radiotherapy patients during treatment.
AffiliationDepartment of Clinical Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractRadiotherapy is an important radical treatment for prostate cancer patients with services continually evolving. This survey aims to gain an insight in to the variation of radiotherapy practices in the UK, focussing on pre-treatment preparations, on-treatment review and management of radical prostate cancer patients undergoing radiotherapy. To our knowledge this is the first survey reported focussing on prostate radiotherapy practices with responses from a mix of health professionals.
CitationA national survey of current practices of preparation and management of radical prostate radiotherapy patients during treatment. 2017, 23 (2):87-93 Radiography
- National survey of fiducial marker insertion for prostate image guided radiotherapy.
- Authors: Alexander SE, Kinsella J, McNair HA, Tree AC
- Issue date: 2018 Nov
- The PROCAINA (PROstate CAncer INdication Attitudes) Project (Part I): a survey among Italian radiation oncologists on postoperative radiotherapy in prostate cancer.
- Authors: Alongi F, De Bari B, Franco P, Ciammella P, Chekrine T, Livi L, Jereczek-Fossa BA, Filippi AR, AIRO Young and AIRO Prostate cancer Working Group.
- Issue date: 2013 Jun
- The "PROCAINA (PROstate CAncer INdication Attitudes) Project" (Part II)--a survey among Italian radiation oncologists on radical radiotherapy in prostate cancer.
- Authors: De Bari B, Alongi F, Franco P, Ciammella P, Chekrine T, Livi L, Jereczek-Fossa BA, Filippi AR, AIRO Young and AIRO Prostate cancer Working Group.
- Issue date: 2013 Oct
- Radiotherapy and surgery for high-risk localized prostate cancer: a UK questionnaire survey of urologists and clinical oncologists.
- Authors: Gnanapragasam VJ, Persad R, Payne HA
- Issue date: 2012 Sep
- Changes in patterns of practice for prostate cancer radiotherapy in Italy 1995-2003. A survey of the Prostate Cancer Study Group of the Italian Radiation Oncology Society.
- Authors: Pegurri L, Buglione M, Girelli G, Guarnieri A, Meattini I, Ricardi U, Mangoni M, Gabriele P, Bellavita R, Krengli M, Bonetta A, Cagna E, Bunkheila F, Borghesi S, Signor M, Di Marco A, Bertoni F, Stefanacci M, Gatta R, De Bari B, Magrini SM
- Issue date: 2014 Jan-Feb