The natural history of common melanocytic naevi: a systematic review of longitudinal studies in the general population.
AffiliationQIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute, Cancer and Population studies, Brisbane, QLD, Australia
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe natural history of common melanocytic naevi: a systematic review of longitudinal studies in the general population. 2017 J. Invest. Dermatol.
JournalThe Journal of Investigative Dermatology
- Longitudinal studies of melanocytic nevi in children: a clue to improve understanding of melanoma in adults.
- Authors: Gallus S, Naldi L
- Issue date: 2009 Feb
- The epidemiology of acquired melanocytic nevi. A brief review.
- Authors: Gallagher RP, McLean DI
- Issue date: 1995 Jul
- Epidemiology of melanocytic nevi.
- Authors: Green A, Swerdlow AJ
- Issue date: 1989
- Clinical and dermoscopic patterns of melanocytic nevi in Hispanic adolescents: a descriptive study.
- Authors: Sosa-Seda IM, Valentín-Nogueras S, Figueroa LD, Sánchez JL, Mercado R
- Issue date: 2014 Mar
- Prevalence and Gross Morphologic Features of Perianal Melanocytic Nevi.
- Authors: Socik A, Burnes A, Rhodes AR
- Issue date: 2016 Nov 1