The rapid access palliative ambulatory radiotherapy clinic as an educational tool - experience of Leeds Cancer Centre.
AffiliationLeeds Cancer Centre, St James's University Hospital, Leed
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe rapid access palliative ambulatory radiotherapy clinic as an educational tool - experience of Leeds Cancer Centre. 2017, 29 (3):e93 Clin Oncol
- Prospective analysis of patient reported symptoms and quality of life in patients with incurable lung cancer treated in a rapid access clinic.
- Authors: Lefresne S, Olson R, Cashman R, Kostuik P, Jiang WN, Levy K, Mckenzie MR, Hulstyn A, Liu M, Wu J, Berthelet E
- Issue date: 2017 Oct
- Patterns of practice in palliative radiotherapy for painful bone metastases: impact of a regional rapid access clinic on access to care.
- Authors: Wu JS, Kerba M, Wong RK, Mckimmon E, Eigl B, Hagen NA
- Issue date: 2010 Oct 1
- Innovative program for palliative radiotherapy in Australia.
- Authors: Holt TR, Yau VK
- Issue date: 2010 Feb
- The Vancouver rapid access clinic for palliative lung radiation, providing more than just rapid access.
- Authors: Lefresne S, Berthelet E, Cashman R, Levy K, Liu M, Carolan H, McKenzie M, Kostuik P, Olson R
- Issue date: 2015 Jan
- Beyond palliative radiotherapy: a pilot multidisciplinary brain metastases clinic.
- Authors: Danielson B, Fairchild A
- Issue date: 2012 Apr