Whole brain radiotherapy for non-small cell lung cancer - authors' reply.
AffiliationMedical Research Council Clinical Trials Unit at University College London, London WC2B 6NH,
MetadataShow full item record
CitationWhole brain radiotherapy for non-small cell lung cancer - authors' reply. 2017, 389(10077): 1395-1396 Lancet
- Gamma knife radiosurgery for the management of cerebral metastases from non-small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Bowden G, Kano H, Caparosa E, Park SH, Niranjan A, Flickinger J, Lunsford LD
- Issue date: 2015 Apr
- Fighting Cancer on All Fronts: Stereotactic Radiosurgery and the Role for Aggressive Primary Treatment in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients with One Brain Metastasis.
- Authors: Cohen-Inbar O, Sheehan JP
- Issue date: 2015 Jun
- Cost-effectiveness of stereotactic radiosurgery with and without whole-brain radiotherapy for the treatment of newly diagnosed brain metastases.
- Authors: Hall MD, McGee JL, McGee MC, Hall KA, Neils DM, Klopfenstein JD, Elwood PW
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- Comment on "Epidermal growth factor receptor mutation predicts favorable outcomes in non-small cell lung cancer patients with brain metastases treated with stereotactic radiosurgery", by Yang WC et al.
- Authors: Renaud S, Seitlinger J, Truntzer P, Noel G, Massard G
- Issue date: 2018 Oct
- Relevance of gamma knife radiosurgery alone for the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer brain metastases.
- Authors: Zairi F, Ouammou Y, Le Rhun E, Aboukais R, Blond S, Vermandel M, Deken V, Devos P, Reyns N
- Issue date: 2014 Oct