Molecular subgroup of primary prostate cancer presenting with metastatic biology.
Clarke, Noel W
AffiliationCentre for Cancer Research and Cell Biology, Queen's University Belfast, Belfast, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractApproximately 4-25% of patients with early prostate cancer develop disease recurrence following radical prostatectomy.
CitationMolecular subgroup of primary prostate cancer presenting with metastatic biology. 2017, Eur Urol
- A Biopsy-based 17-gene Genomic Prostate Score as a Predictor of Metastases and Prostate Cancer Death in Surgically Treated Men with Clinically Localized Disease.
- Authors: Van Den Eeden SK, Lu R, Zhang N, Quesenberry CP Jr, Shan J, Han JS, Tsiatis AC, Leimpeter AD, Lawrence HJ, Febbo PG, Presti JC
- Issue date: 2018 Jan
- Combined value of validated clinical and genomic risk stratification tools for predicting prostate cancer mortality in a high-risk prostatectomy cohort.
- Authors: Cooperberg MR, Davicioni E, Crisan A, Jenkins RB, Ghadessi M, Karnes RJ
- Issue date: 2015 Feb
- Tissue-based Genomics Augments Post-prostatectomy Risk Stratification in a Natural History Cohort of Intermediate- and High-Risk Men.
- Authors: Ross AE, Johnson MH, Yousefi K, Davicioni E, Netto GJ, Marchionni L, Fedor HL, Glavaris S, Choeurng V, Buerki C, Erho N, Lam LL, Humphreys EB, Faraj S, Bezerra SM, Han M, Partin AW, Trock BJ, Schaeffer EM
- Issue date: 2016 Jan
- A Biopsy-based 17-gene Genomic Prostate Score Predicts Recurrence After Radical Prostatectomy and Adverse Surgical Pathology in a Racially Diverse Population of Men with Clinically Low- and Intermediate-risk Prostate Cancer.
- Authors: Cullen J, Rosner IL, Brand TC, Zhang N, Tsiatis AC, Moncur J, Ali A, Chen Y, Knezevic D, Maddala T, Lawrence HJ, Febbo PG, Srivastava S, Sesterhenn IA, McLeod DG
- Issue date: 2015 Jul
- Long-term outcomes of patients with lymph node metastasis treated with radical prostatectomy without adjuvant androgen-deprivation therapy.
- Authors: Touijer KA, Mazzola CR, Sjoberg DD, Scardino PT, Eastham JA
- Issue date: 2014 Jan