A national survey of computed tomography doses in hybrid PET-CT and SPECT-CT examinations in the UK.
AffiliationLeeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, Medical Physics Department, Old Medical School, Leeds General Infirmary, Leeds, LS1 3EX
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe aim of this study was to conduct a nationwide survey of computed tomography (CT) doses for a wide range of PET-CT and single photon emission computed tomography-computed tomography (SPECT-CT) imaging procedures, with the aim of generating proposed UK national diagnostic reference levels (NDRLs).
CitationA national survey of computed tomography doses in hybrid PET-CT and SPECT-CT examinations in the UK. 2017 Nucl Med Commun
JournalNuclear Medicine Communications
- A Nordic survey of CT doses in hybrid PET/CT and SPECT/CT examinations.
- Authors: Bebbington NA, Haddock BT, Bertilsson H, Hippeläinen E, Husby EM, Tunninen VI, Söderberg M
- Issue date: 2019 Dec 16
- Determining and updating PET/CT and SPECT/CT diagnostic reference levels: A systematic review.
- Authors: Alkhybari EM, McEntee MF, Brennan PC, Willowson KP, Hogg P, Kench PL
- Issue date: 2018 Dec 1
- Optimization of the CT component of SPECT-CT and establishment of local CT diagnostic reference levels for clinical practice.
- Authors: Dennis JL, Gemmell AJ, Nicol AJ
- Issue date: 2018 Jun
- Diagnostic reference levels for <sup>18</sup> F-FDG whole body PET/CT procedures: Results from a survey of 12 centres in Australia and New Zealand.
- Authors: Alkhybari EM, McEntee MF, Brennan PC, Willowson KP, Kench PL
- Issue date: 2019 Jun
- Low-dose computed tomography scans with automatic exposure control for patients of different ages undergoing cardiac PET/CT and SPECT/CT.
- Authors: Yang CC, Yang BH, Tu CY, Wu TH, Liu SH
- Issue date: 2017 Jun